Natural-gas-powered thermoelectricity as a reliability factor in the Brazilian electric sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vine, Edward & Hamrin, Jan & Eyre, Nick & Crossley, David & Maloney, Michelle & Watt, Greg, 2003. "Public policy analysis of energy efficiency and load management in changing electricity businesses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 405-430, April.
- Li, Xianguo, 2005. "Diversification and localization of energy systems for sustainable development and energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(17), pages 2237-2243, November.
- Fernandes, Elton & Fonseca, Marcus Vinicius de A. & Alonso, Paulo Sergio R., 2005. "Natural gas in Brazil's energy matrix: demand for 1995-2010 and usage factors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 365-386, February.
- Michelle Michot Foss, 2005. "Global Natural Gas Issues and Challenges: A Commentary," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 111-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corrêa da Silva, Rodrigo & de Marchi Neto, Ismael & Silva Seifert, Stephan, 2016. "Electricity supply security and the future role of renewable energy sources in Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 328-341.
- Anuta, Oghenetejiri Harold & Taylor, Phil & Jones, Darren & McEntee, Tony & Wade, Neal, 2014. "An international review of the implications of regulatory and electricity market structures on the emergence of grid scale electricity storage," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 489-508.
- dos Santos, Sidney Pereira & Eugenio Leal, José & Oliveira, Fabrício, 2011. "The development of a natural gas transportation logistics management system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4774-4784, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:3:p:999-1018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.