Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dantas, Guilherme de A. & de Castro, Nivalde J. & Brandão, Roberto & Rosental, Rubens & Lafranque, Alexandre, 2017. "Prospects for the Brazilian electricity sector in the 2030s: Scenarios and guidelines for its transformation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 997-1007.
- Hugo Gil Silva & Marcos Afonso, 2009. "Energia solar fotovoltaica: Contributo para um roadmapping do seu desenvolvimento tecnológico [Fotovoltaic solar energy: a contribute to a technological development roadmapping]," IET Working Papers Series 10/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Sharma, Sunita & Bulkesh Siwach, & Ghoshal, S.K. & Mohan, Devendra, 2017. "Dye sensitized solar cells: From genesis to recent drifts," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 529-537.
- Peters, Michael & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Wiederkehr, David & Schneider, Malte, 2011. "Shedding light on solar technologies'A techno-economic assessment and its policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6422-6439, October.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:572-584 is not listed on IDEAS
- Osorio, A.F. & Ortega, Santiago & Arango-Aramburo, Santiago, 2016. "Assessment of the marine power potential in Colombia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 966-977.
- Grau, Thilo & Huo, Molin & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2012.
"Survey of photovoltaic industry and policy in Germany and China,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 20-37.
- Thilo Grau & Molin Huo & Karsten Neuhoff, 2011. "Survey of Photovoltaic Industry and Policy in Germany and China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1132, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Trapani, Kim & Millar, Dean L. & Smith, Helen C.M., 2013. "Novel offshore application of photovoltaics in comparison to conventional marine renewable energy technologies," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 879-888.
- Hosenuzzaman, M. & Rahim, N.A. & Selvaraj, J. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Malek, A.B.M.A. & Nahar, A., 2015. "Global prospects, progress, policies, and environmental impact of solar photovoltaic power generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 284-297.
- Hoppmann, Joern & Peters, Michael & Schneider, Malte & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2013. "The two faces of market support—How deployment policies affect technological exploration and exploitation in the solar photovoltaic industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 989-1003.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Kurdgelashvili, Lado & Narbel, Patrick A., 2011. "A review of solar energy : markets, economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5845, The World Bank.
- Asim, Nilofar & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Ahmadi, Shideh & Saeedfar, Kasra & Alghoul, M.A. & Saadatian, Omidreza & Zaidi, Saleem H., 2012. "A review on the role of materials science in solar cells," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5834-5847.
- Kaldellis, J.K. & Ninou, I. & Zafirakis, D., 2011. "Minimum long-term cost solution for remote telecommunication stations on the basis of photovoltaic-based hybrid power systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2512-2527, May.
- Arango, Santiago & Larsen, Erik R., 2010. "The environmental paradox in generation: How South America is gradually becoming more dependent on thermal generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2956-2965, December.
- Peters, Michael & Schneider, Malte & Griesshaber, Tobias & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2012. "The impact of technology-push and demand-pull policies on technical change – Does the locus of policies matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1296-1308.
- Lian, Hongzhou & Hou, Zhiyao & Shang, Mengmeng & Geng, Dongling & Zhang, Yang & Lin, Jun, 2013. "Rare earth ions doped phosphors for improving efficiencies of solar cells," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 270-283.
- Bravi, Mirko & Parisi, Maria Laura & Tiezzi, Enzo & Basosi, Riccardo, 2011. "Life cycle assessment of a micromorph photovoltaic system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4297-4306.
- Brudermann, Thomas & Reinsberger, Kathrin & Orthofer, Anita & Kislinger, Martin & Posch, Alfred, 2013. "Photovoltaics in agriculture: A case study on decision making of farmers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 96-103.
- Cavallaro, Fausto, 2010. "A comparative assessment of thin-film photovoltaic production processes using the ELECTRE III method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 463-474, January.
- Paiano, Annarita, 2015. "Photovoltaic waste assessment in Italy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 99-112.
- Wolfe, Philip, 2008. "The implications of an increasingly decentralised energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4509-4513, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSilicon Cadmium telluride Thin-film semiconductor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:12:p:4390-4396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.