Long-term energy projections: What lessons have we learned?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sohn, Ira, 2005. "Long-term projections of non-fuel minerals: We were wrong, but why?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 259-284, December.
- Jonathan Koomey & Paul Craig & Ashok Gadgil & David Lorenzetti, 2003. "Improving Long-Range Energy Modeling: A Plea for Historical Retrospectives," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 75-92.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1977. "The future of the world economy+," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 171-182.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- al Irsyad, Muhammad Indra & Halog, Anthony & Nepal, Rabindra, 2019.
"Renewable energy projections for climate change mitigation: An analysis of uncertainty and errors,"
Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 536-546.
- M. Indra al Irsyada & Anthony Halog & Rabindra Nepal, 2017. "Renewable energy projections for climate change mitigation: An analysis of uncertainty and errors," CAMA Working Papers 2017-74, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shule Li & Jingjing Yan & Qiuming Pei & Jinghua Sha & Siyu Mou & Yong Xiao, 2019. "Risk Identification and Evaluation of the Long-term Supply of Manganese Mines in China Based on the VW-BGR Method," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-23, May.
- Irsag, Bojan & Pukšec, Tomislav & Duić, Neven, 2012. "Long term energy demand projection and potential for energy savings of Croatian tourism–catering trade sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 398-405.
- Cho, Seolhee & Kim, Jiyong, 2015. "Feasibility and impact analysis of a renewable energy source (RES)-based energy system in Korea," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 317-328.
- Moret, Stefano & Codina Gironès, Víctor & Bierlaire, Michel & Maréchal, François, 2017. "Characterization of input uncertainties in strategic energy planning models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 202(C), pages 597-617.
- Wachtmeister, Henrik & Henke, Petter & Höök, Mikael, 2018. "Oil projections in retrospect: Revisions, accuracy and current uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 220(C), pages 138-153.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:9:p:4574-4584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.