Analysis of economic characteristics of a tariff system for thermal energy activities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Cowan, 2006. "Network Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 248-259, Summer.
- Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R., 2001. "The theory and practice of corporate finance: evidence from the field," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 187-243, May.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, January.
- Jurica Simurina, 2006. "Creation and Transfer of Technology in CEE Countries," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 9(1), pages 77-98, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Bernal-Agustín, José L., 2015. "A comparative assessment of net metering and net billing policies. Study cases for Spain," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 684-694.
- Ghaderi, A. & Parsa Moghaddam, M. & Sheikh-El-Eslami, M.K., 2014. "Energy efficiency resource modeling in generation expansion planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 529-537.
- Čulig-Tokić, Dario & Krajačić, Goran & Doračić, Borna & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Krklec, Robert & Larsen, Jesper Møller, 2015. "Comparative analysis of the district heating systems of two towns in Croatia and Denmark," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(P3), pages 435-443.
- Pereira, Adelino J.C. & Saraiva, João Tomé, 2013. "Long term impact of wind power generation in the Iberian day-ahead electricity market price," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1159-1171.
- Dalibor Pudic & Ivana Candrlic-Dankos, 2014. "District Heating In The Service Of Development Of Energy Efficiency, Competitiveness And Security Of Supply," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 10, pages 841-852.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:11:p:5591-5600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.