The British Model in Britain: Failing slowly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas, Steve, 1994. "Will the UK power pool keep the lights on?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 643-647, August.
- Richard Green & Tanga McDaniel, 1998.
"Competition in electricity supply: will ‘1998’ Be worth it?,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 273-293, August.
- Green, Richard & McDaniel, Tanga, 1998. "Competition in Electricity Supply: Will '1998' be Worth it?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1814, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Green, Richard, 2003.
"Failing electricity markets: should we shoot the pools?,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 155-167, September.
- Green, Richard, 2001. "Failing Electricity Markets: Should we Shoot the Pools?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3010, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Midttun, Atle & Thomas, Steve, 1998. "Theoretical ambiguity and the weight of historical heritage: a comparative study of the British and Norwegian electricity liberalisation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 179-197, February.
- Kevin Jewell, 2004. "Manipulated, Misled, Ignored, Abused: Residential Consumer Experience with Electric Deregulation in the United Kingdom," Public Economics 0401005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas, Steve, 2010. "Competitive energy markets and nuclear power: Can we have both, do we want either?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4903-4908, September.
- Gore, Olga & Viljainen, Satu & Makkonen, Mari & Kuleshov, Dmitry, 2012. "Russian electricity market reform: Deregulation or re-regulation?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 676-685.
- Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi, 2012. "China's electricity market-oriented reform: From an absolute to a relative monopoly," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 143-148.
- Roelich, Katy & Knoeri, Christof & Steinberger, Julia K. & Varga, Liz & Blythe, Phil T. & Butler, David & Gupta, Rajat & Harrison, Gareth P. & Martin, Chris & Purnell, Phil, 2015. "Towards resource-efficient and service-oriented integrated infrastructure operation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 40-52.
- Thomas, Steve, 2016. "A perspective on the rise and fall of the energy regulator in Britain," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 41-49.
- Du, Limin & Mao, Jie & Shi, Jinchuan, 2009. "Assessing the impact of regulatory reforms on China's electricity generation industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 712-720, February.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:50:y:2019:i:5:d:10.1057_s41267-018-00208-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Safarzynska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2011. "Industry evolution, rational agents and the transition to sustainable electricity production," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6440-6452, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1481-:d:145232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hartmann, Patrick & Apaolaza Ibanez, Vanessa, 2007. "Managing customer loyalty in liberalized residential energy markets: The impact of energy branding," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2661-2672, April.
- Boroumand, Raphaël Homayoun, 2015. "Electricity markets and oligopolistic behaviors: The impact of a multimarket structure," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 319-333.
- Haar, Laura N. & Jones, Trefor, 2008. "Misreading liberalisation and privatisation: The case of the US energy utilities in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2610-2619, July.
- Boroumand, Raphaël Homayoun & Zachmann, Georg, 2012. "Retailers' risk management and vertical arrangements in electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 465-472.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:5:p:583-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.