Implementing Electricity Restructuring: Policies, Potholes, and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Timothy J & Boyd, James, 1997.
"Stranded Costs, Takings, and the Law and Economics of Implicit Constracts,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 41-54, January.
- Brennan, Timothy & Boyd, James, 1996. "Stranded Costs, Takings, and the Law and Economics of Implicit Contracts," Discussion Papers dp-97-02, Resources For the Future.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Bharvirkar, Ranjit & Paul, Anthony, 2001. "Restructuring and Cost of Reducing NOx Emissions in Electricity Generation," Discussion Papers dp-01-10-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Bohi, Douglas R. & Palmer, Karen L., 1996. "The efficiency of wholesale vs. retail competition in electricity," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(8), pages 12-20, October.
- George J. Stigler, 1971. "The Theory of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 3-21, Spring.
- Brennan, Timothy, 1998. "Demand-Side Management Programs Under Retail Electricity Competition," Discussion Papers dp-99-02, Resources For the Future.
- Palmer, Karen & Ando, Amy, 1998. "Getting on the Map: The Political Economy of State-Level Electricity Restructuring," Discussion Papers dp-98-19-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Green, Richard, 2003.
"Failing electricity markets: should we shoot the pools?,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 155-167, September.
- Green, Richard, 2001. "Failing Electricity Markets: Should we Shoot the Pools?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3010, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Bharvirkar, Ranjit & Paul, Anthony, 2001. "Cost-Effective Reduction of NOx Emissions from Electricity Generation," Discussion Papers dp-00-55-rev, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Payal Malik, 2010. "Design of Power Markets : Different Market Structures and Proposed Options for India," Working Papers id:2848, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity restructuring; regulation; deregulation;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-01-62-. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .