Deregulated power prices: comparison of volatility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Terry Robinson & Andrzej Baniak, 2002. "The volatility of prices in the English and Welsh electricity pool," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(12), pages 1487-1495.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zareipour, Hamidreza & Bhattacharya, Kankar & Canizares, Claudio A., 2007. "Electricity market price volatility: The case of Ontario," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4739-4748, September.
- Fabien A. Roques & William J. Nuttall & David M. Newbery & Richard de Neufville & Stephen Connors, 2006.
"Nuclear Power: A Hedge against Uncertain Gas and Carbon Prices?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-24.
- Roques, F.A. & Nuttall, W.J. & Newbery, D.M. & de Neufville, R., 2005. "Nuclear Power: a Hedge against Uncertain Gas and Carbon Prices?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0555, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Woo, C.K. & King, M. & Tishler, A. & Chow, L.C.H., 2006. "Costs of electricity deregulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 747-768.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:51-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:508-526 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lemmer, Andreas & Krümpel, Johannes, 2017. "Demand-driven biogas production in anaerobic filters," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 885-894.
- Huisman, Ronald & Huurman, Christian & Mahieu, Ronald, 2007.
"Hourly electricity prices in day-ahead markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 240-248, March.
- Huisman, R. & Huurman, C. & Mahieu, R.J., 2007. "Hourly Electricity Prices in Day-Ahead Markets," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-002-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Bobinaite, Viktorija & Juozapaviciene, Aldona & Staniewski, Marcin & Szczepankowski, Piotr, 2013. "Comparative analysis of features of Polish and Lithuanian Day-ahead electricity market prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 181-196.
- Li, Y. & Flynn, P.C., 2006. "Electricity deregulation, spot price patterns and demand-side management," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 908-922.
- Wang, Peng & Zareipour, Hamidreza & Rosehart, William D., 2011. "Characteristics of the prices of operating reserves and regulation services in competitive electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3210-3221, June.
- Liu, Zhen & Zhang, Xiliang & Lieu, Jenny, 2010. "Design of the incentive mechanism in electricity auction market based on the signaling game theory," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1813-1819.
- Guthrie, Graeme & Videbeck, Steen, 2007. "Electricity spot price dynamics: Beyond financial models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5614-5621, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:14:p:1591-1601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.