A critical review of deregulated foreign electric utility markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lalor, R. Peter & García, Hernán, 1996. "Reshaping power markets: Lessons from South America," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 63-71, March.
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992.
"Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 929-953, October.
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- York, Dan W., 1994. "Competitive electricity markets in practice: Experience from Norway," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 48-55, June.
- Budd, Stephen & Heard, Frank, 1996. "Supply management: the next competitive advantage for utilities," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(7), pages 39-43.
- Woolf, Tim, 1994. "Retail competition in the electricity industry: Lessons from the United Kingdom," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 56-63, June.
- Ruff, Larry E., 1997. "An efficient, competitive electricity industry: can the vision become reality?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 8-16.
- Kahn, Edward, 1996. "The electricity industry in Spain," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 46-55, March.
- Tenenbaum, Bernard & Lock, Reinier & Barker, Jim, 1992. "Electricity privatization structural, competitive and regulatory options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(12), pages 1134-1160, December.
- Hashimoto, Lewis & Jansen, Paul & van Geyn, Gerrit, 1996. "Winning in electricity generation," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(7), pages 17-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippini, Massimo & Hrovatin, Nevenka & Zoric, Jelena, 2004.
"Efficiency and regulation of the Slovenian electricity distribution companies,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 335-344, February.
- Massimo Filippini & Nevenka Hrovatin & Jelena Zoric, 2002. "Efficiency and Regulation of the Slovenian Electricity Distribution Companies," CEPE Working paper series 02-14, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:25:y:1997:i:10:p:877-886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.