A critical review of deregulated foreign electric utility markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tenenbaum, Bernard & Lock, Reinier & Barker, Jim, 1992. "Electricity privatization structural, competitive and regulatory options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(12), pages 1134-1160, December.
- Ruff, Larry E., 1997. "An efficient, competitive electricity industry: can the vision become reality?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 8-16.
- Woolf, Tim, 1994. "Retail competition in the electricity industry: Lessons from the United Kingdom," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 56-63, June.
- Hashimoto, Lewis & Jansen, Paul & van Geyn, Gerrit, 1996. "Winning in electricity generation," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(7), pages 17-23.
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991.
"Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 929-953, October.
- York, Dan W., 1994. "Competitive electricity markets in practice: Experience from Norway," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 48-55, June.
- Budd, Stephen & Heard, Frank, 1996. "Supply management: the next competitive advantage for utilities," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(7), pages 39-43.
- Lalor, R. Peter & García, Hernán, 1996. "Reshaping power markets: Lessons from South America," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 63-71, March.
- Kahn, Edward, 1996. "The electricity industry in Spain," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 46-55, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:25:y:1997:i:10:p:877-886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.