Estimating the changes in the distribution of energy efficiency in the U.S. automobile assembly industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Greene, 2003.
"Simulated Likelihood Estimation of the Normal-Gamma Stochastic Frontier Function,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 179-190, April.
- Greene, W.H., 2000. "Simulated Likelihood Estimation of the Normal-Gamma Stochastic Frontier Function," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 00-05, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- William H. Greene, 2000. "Simulated Likelihood Estimation of the Normal-Gamma Stochastic Frontier Function," Working Papers 00-05, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Freeman, Scott L. & Niefer, Mark J. & Roop, Joseph M., 1997. "Measuring industrial energy intensity: practical issues and problems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 703-714.
- Luis R. Murillo-Zamorano, 2004. "Economic Efficiency and Frontier Techniques," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 33-77, February.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Patterson, Murray G, 1996. "What is energy efficiency? : Concepts, indicators and methodological issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 377-390, May.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy-efficiency gap What does it mean?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 804-810, October.
- Huntington, Hillard G., 1994. "Been top down so long it looks like bottom up to me," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 833-839, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gale Boyd & Jonathan M. Lee, 2016. "Measuring Plant Level Energy Efficiency and Technical Change in the U.S. Metal-Based Durable Manufacturing Sector Using Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Working Papers 16-52, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Boyd, Gale A. & Curtis, E. Mark, 2014.
"Evidence of an “Energy-Management Gap” in U.S. manufacturing: Spillovers from firm management practices to energy efficiency,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 463-479.
- Gale Boyd & Mark Curtis, 2013. "Evidence Of An “Energy-Management Gap” In U.S. Manufacturing: Spillovers From Firm Management Practices To Energy Efficiency," Working Papers 13-25, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:108-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2053-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; Manufacturing; Stochastic frontier; Microdata;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- O39 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:81-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.