Weather-induced changes in the tradeoff between SO2 and NOx at large power plants
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan E. Leightner & CA. Knox Lovell, 1998. "Weather and Pollution Abatement Costs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 165-189.
- Russell W. Pittman, 1981. "Issue in Pollution Control: Interplant Cost Differences and Economies of Scale," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(1), pages 1-17.
- Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd & Sargent, Keith, 1997. "A Tale of Two Collectives: Sulphur versus Nitrogen Oxides Emission Reduction in Europe," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(254), pages 281-301, May.
- Max Keilbach, 1995. "Estimation of the value of the marginal product of emission in a country where emissions output is regulated — an empirical study," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(3), pages 305-319, April.
- Yaisawarng, Suthathip & Klein, J Douglass, 1994. "The Effects of Sulfur Dioxide Controls on Productivity Change in the U.S. Electric Power Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 447-460, August.
- Fare, Rolf, et al, 1989. "Multilateral Productivity Comparisons When Some Outputs Are Undesirable: A Nonparametric Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 90-98, February.
- Fare, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Pasurka, C., 1986. "Effects on relative efficiency in electric power generation due to environmental controls," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Freeman III, A. Myrick, 1996. "Estimating the environmental costs of electricity: an overview and review of the issues," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 347-362, December.
- V.E. Ball & C.A K. Lovell & R.F. Nehring & A. Somwaru, 1994.
"Incorporating indesirable outputs into models of production: an application to US agriculture,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 31, pages 59-74.
- Ball, V.E. & Lovell, C.A K. & Nehring, R.F. & Somwaru, A., 1994. "Incorporating indesirable outputs into models of production: an application to US agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 31.