Weather-induced changes in the tradeoff between SO2 and NOx at large power plants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan E. Leightner & CA. Knox Lovell, 1998. "Weather and Pollution Abatement Costs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 165-189.
- Russell W. Pittman, 1981. "Issue in Pollution Control: Interplant Cost Differences and Economies of Scale," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(1), pages 1-17.
- Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd & Sargent, Keith, 1997. "A Tale of Two Collectives: Sulphur versus Nitrogen Oxides Emission Reduction in Europe," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(254), pages 281-301, May.
- Max Keilbach, 1995. "Estimation of the value of the marginal product of emission in a country where emissions output is regulated — an empirical study," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(3), pages 305-319, April.
- Yaisawarng, Suthathip & Klein, J Douglass, 1994. "The Effects of Sulfur Dioxide Controls on Productivity Change in the U.S. Electric Power Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 447-460, August.
- Fare, Rolf, et al, 1989. "Multilateral Productivity Comparisons When Some Outputs Are Undesirable: A Nonparametric Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 90-98, February.
- Fare, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Pasurka, C., 1986. "Effects on relative efficiency in electric power generation due to environmental controls," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Freeman III, A. Myrick, 1996. "Estimating the environmental costs of electricity: an overview and review of the issues," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 347-362, December.
- V.E. Ball & C.A K. Lovell & R.F. Nehring & A. Somwaru, 1994.
"Incorporating indesirable outputs into models of production: an application to US agriculture,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 31, pages 59-74.
- Ball, V.E. & Lovell, C.A K. & Nehring, R.F. & Somwaru, A., 1994. "Incorporating indesirable outputs into models of production: an application to US agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan E. Leightner, 2001. "Maintenance," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 4, pages 107-124, May.
- Leightner, Jonathan E. & Inoue, Tomoo, 2008. "Capturing climate's effect on pollution abatement with an improved solution to the omitted variables problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 540-557, December.
- Moslener, Ulf & Requate, Till, 2007.
"Optimal abatement in dynamic multi-pollutant problems when pollutants can be complements or substitutes,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2293-2316, July.
- Moslener, Ulf & Requate, Till, 2005. "Optimal Abatement in Dynamic Multipollutant Problems when Pollutants can be Complements or Substitutes," Economics Working Papers 2005-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Moslener, Ulf & Requate, Till, 2005. "Optimal Abatement in Dynamic Multi-Pollutant Problems When Pollutants can be Complements or Substitutes," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-27, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica, 2013.
"Prices vs quantities with multiple pollutants,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 123-140.
- Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica, 2011. "Prices vs Quantities with Multiple Pollutants," Working Papers in Economics 517, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica, 2011. "Prices vs Quantities with Multiple Pollutants," LERNA Working Papers 11.17.351, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Leightner, Jonathan E. & Inoue, Tomoo, 2007. "Tackling the omitted variables problem without the strong assumptions of proxies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(3), pages 819-840, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:21:y:1999:i:3:p:239-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.