The synthesis of bottom-up and top-down in energy policy modeling
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- Chipman, John S., 1974. "Homothetic preferences and aggregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 26-38, May.
- Perroni, Carlo & Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995.
"Regular flexibility of nested CES functions,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 335-343, February.
- Perroni, C. & Rutherford, T., 1991. "Regular Flexibility of Nested CES Functions," Working Papers 91145, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, September.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521319867, September.
- John P. Weyant, 1985. "General Economic Equilibrium as a Unifying Concept in Energy-Economic Modeling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 548-563, May.
- Bergman, Lars, 1988. "Energy Policy Modeling: A survey of general equilibrium approaches," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 377-399. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:20:y:1998:i:3:p:233-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.