General Economic Equilibrium as a Unifying Concept in Energy-Economic Modeling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shi, Xia & Lu, Yingzhong, 1990. "3.2. Multisectoral planning models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 325-339.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomos F., 2009. "Integrated assessment of energy policies: Decomposing top-down and bottom-up," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1648-1661, September.
- Capros, P. & Karadeloglou, P. & Mentzas, G. & Samouilidis, J.-E., 1990. "3.1. Short and medium-term modeling and problems of models linkage," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 301-324.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Vikas, Shree & Ribar, David M., 2000. "Measuring the influence of Canadian carbon stabilization programs on natural gas exports to the United States via a 'bottom-up' intertemporal spatial price equilibrium model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 497-525, October.
- Bohringer, Christoph, 1998. "The synthesis of bottom-up and top-down in energy policy modeling," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 233-248, June.
- Wietschel, M. & Fichtner, W. & Rentz, O., 1997. "Integration of price-depending demand reactions in an optimising energy emission model for the development of CO2-mitigation strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 432-444, November.
- Ponce, Roberto & Parrado, Ramiro & Stehr, Alejandra & Bosello, Francesco, 2016.
"Climate Change, Water Scarcity in Agriculture and the Economy-Wide Impacts in a CGE Framework,"
EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation
251813, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Roberto Ponce & Ramiro Parrado & Alejandra Stehr & Francesco Bosello, 2016. "Climate Change, Water Scarcity in Agriculture and the Economy-Wide Impacts in a CGE Framework," Working Papers 2016.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:31:y:1985:i:5:p:548-563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.