Modelling long-run cost minimization and environmental provisions for utility expansion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles R. Scherer & Leland Joe, 1977. "Electric Power System Planning with Explicit Stochastic Reserves Constraint," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(9), pages 978-985, May.
- P. Massé & R. Gibrat, 1957. "Application of Linear Programming to Investments in the Electric Power Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(2), pages 149-166, January.
- Walter Hecq & Bruno Kestemont, 1991. "A Model of Emission Trading for Minimizing the Cost of Air Pollution Control from Belgian Power Plants," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/65346, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tolley, George S. & Griffes, Peter H. & Chirinko, Robert S. & Geddes, R. Richard & Bodmer, Edward, 1992. "Emerging issues in the regulation of electric utilities," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 3-35, April.
- F. Noonan & R. J. Giglio, 1977. "Planning Electric Power Generation: A Nonlinear Mixed Integer Model Employing Benders Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(9), pages 946-956, May.
- Dennis Anderson, 1972. "Models for Determining Least-Cost Investments in Electricity Supply," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(1), pages 267-299, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Shabbir & Sahinidis, Nikolaos V., 2008. "Selection, acquisition, and allocation of manufacturing technology in a multi-period environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 807-821, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:18:y:1996:i:1-2:p:49-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.