Modelling long-run cost minimization and environmental provisions for utility expansion
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tolley, George S. & Griffes, Peter H. & Chirinko, Robert S. & Geddes, R. Richard & Bodmer, Edward, 1992. "Emerging issues in the regulation of electric utilities," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 3-35, April.
- Dennis Anderson, 1972. "Models for Determining Least-Cost Investments in Electricity Supply," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(1), pages 267-299, Spring.
- Walter Hecq & Bruno Kestemont, 1991. "A Model of Emission Trading for Minimizing the Cost of Air Pollution Control from Belgian Power Plants," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/65346, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Charles R. Scherer & Leland Joe, 1977. "Electric Power System Planning with Explicit Stochastic Reserves Constraint," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(9), pages 978-985, May.
- P. Massé & R. Gibrat, 1957. "Application of Linear Programming to Investments in the Electric Power Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(2), pages 149-166, January.
- F. Noonan & R. J. Giglio, 1977. "Planning Electric Power Generation: A Nonlinear Mixed Integer Model Employing Benders Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(9), pages 946-956, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:18:y:1996:i:1-2:p:49-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.