A classified bibliography of recent research relating to project risk management
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ragsdale, C, 1989. "The current state of network simulation in project management theory and practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 21-25.
- De Wit, Jan & Herroelen, Willy, 1990. "An evaluation of microcomputer-based software packages for project management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 102-139, November.
- Elmaghraby, Salah E., 1990. "Project bidding under deterministic and probabilistic activity durations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 14-34, November.
- Veena G. Adlakha, 1986. "Note---An Improved Conditional Monte Carlo Technique for the Stochastic Shortest Path Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1360-1367, October.
- Clark, P. & Chapman, C. B., 1987. "The development of computer software for risk analysis: A decision support system development case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 252-261, June.
- MacCrimmon, Kenneth R & Wehrung, Donald A, 1984. "The Risk In-Basket," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(3), pages 367-87, July.
- James G. March & Zur Shapira, 1987. "Managerial Perspectives on Risk and Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1404-1418, November.
- Pike, RH & Ho, SSM, 1991. "Risk analysis in capital budgeting: Barriers and benefits," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 235-245.
- Robert A. Russell, 1986. "A Comparison of Heuristics for Scheduling Projects with Cash Flows and Resource Restrictions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1291-1300, October.
- Bhola, B. & Cooke, R. M. & Blaauw, H. G. & Kok, M., 1992. "Expert opinion in project management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 24-31, February.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
7656, David K. Levine.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Bajis M. Dodin & Salah E. Elmaghraby, 1985. "Approximating the Criticality Indices of the Activities in PERT Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 207-223, February.
- Golenko-Ginzburg, Dmitri, 1988. "Controlled alternative activity networks for project management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 336-346, December.
- R. Venkataraman, 1986. "Inaugural Address," Foreign Trade Review, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, vol. 20(4), pages 3-7, January.
- Kidd, John B, 1987. "A comparison between the VERT program and other methods of project duration estimation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 129-134.
- Peter C. Fishburn, 1984. "Foundations of Risk Measurement. I. Risk As Probable Loss," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(4), pages 396-406, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:1:p:18-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.