A classified bibliography of recent research relating to project risk management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Russell, 1986. "A Comparison of Heuristics for Scheduling Projects with Cash Flows and Resource Restrictions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1291-1300, October.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Kidd, John B, 1987. "A comparison between the VERT program and other methods of project duration estimation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 129-134.
- Elmaghraby, Salah E., 1990. "Project bidding under deterministic and probabilistic activity durations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 14-34, November.
- Veena G. Adlakha, 1986. "Note---An Improved Conditional Monte Carlo Technique for the Stochastic Shortest Path Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1360-1367, October.
- Bajis M. Dodin & Salah E. Elmaghraby, 1985. "Approximating the Criticality Indices of the Activities in PERT Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 207-223, February.
- Bhola, B. & Cooke, R. M. & Blaauw, H. G. & Kok, M., 1992. "Expert opinion in project management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 24-31, February.
- Golenko-Ginzburg, Dmitri, 1988. "Controlled alternative activity networks for project management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 336-346, December.
- Clark, P. & Chapman, C. B., 1987. "The development of computer software for risk analysis: A decision support system development case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 252-261, June.
- Pike, RH & Ho, SSM, 1991. "Risk analysis in capital budgeting: Barriers and benefits," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 235-245.
- MacCrimmon, Kenneth R & Wehrung, Donald A, 1984. "The Risk In-Basket," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(3), pages 367-387, July.
- Peter C. Fishburn, 1984. "Foundations of Risk Measurement. I. Risk As Probable Loss," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(4), pages 396-406, April.
- R. Venkataraman, 1986. "Inaugural Address," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 20(4), pages 3-7, January.
- James G. March & Zur Shapira, 1987. "Managerial Perspectives on Risk and Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1404-1418, November.
- Ragsdale, C, 1989. "The current state of network simulation in project management theory and practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 21-25.
- De Wit, Jan & Herroelen, Willy, 1990. "An evaluation of microcomputer-based software packages for project management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 102-139, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benoit A. Aubert & Nathalie de Marcellis-Warin & Dan Lupan & Ingrid Peignier & Nicolas Perreault & Serban Teodoresco, 2007. "Integrated Risk Management for Mega Events," CIRANO Project Reports 2007rp-03, CIRANO.
- Michael T. Pich & Christoph H. Loch & Arnoud De Meyer, 2002. "On Uncertainty, Ambiguity, and Complexity in Project Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1008-1023, August.
- Simon Bourdeau & Suzanne Rivard & Henri Barki, 2003. "Évaluation du risque en gestion de projets," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-47, CIRANO.
- Colin, Jeroen & Vanhoucke, Mario, 2014. "Setting tolerance limits for statistical project control using earned value management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 107-122.
- van Donselaar, Karel & Rock Kopczak, Laura & Wouters, Marc, 2001. "The use of advance demand information in a project-based supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 519-538, May.
- Koonce, D.A. & Gandhi, R.P. & Nambiar, A.N. & Judd, R.P., 2007. "Identifying and removing error in hierarchical cost estimates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1-2), pages 41-52, September.
- Olav Torp & Ole Jonny Klakegg, 2016. "Challenges in Cost Estimation under Uncertainty—A Case Study of the Decommissioning of Barsebäck Nuclear Power Plant," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-21, October.
- Ackermann, Fran & Howick, Susan & Quigley, John & Walls, Lesley & Houghton, Tom, 2014. "Systemic risk elicitation: Using causal maps to engage stakeholders and build a comprehensive view of risks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 290-299.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:1:p:18-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.