A classified bibliography of recent research relating to project risk management
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
7656, David K. Levine.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Bhola, B. & Cooke, R. M. & Blaauw, H. G. & Kok, M., 1992. "Expert opinion in project management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 24-31, February.
- Peter C. Fishburn, 1984. "Foundations of Risk Measurement. I. Risk As Probable Loss," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(4), pages 396-406, April.
- Bajis M. Dodin & Salah E. Elmaghraby, 1985. "Approximating the Criticality Indices of the Activities in PERT Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 207-223, February.
- R. Venkataraman, 1986. "Inaugural Address," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 20(4), pages 3-7, January.
- Veena G. Adlakha, 1986. "Note---An Improved Conditional Monte Carlo Technique for the Stochastic Shortest Path Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1360-1367, October.
- Golenko-Ginzburg, Dmitri, 1988. "Controlled alternative activity networks for project management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 336-346, December.
- Elmaghraby, Salah E., 1990. "Project bidding under deterministic and probabilistic activity durations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 14-34, November.
- Clark, P. & Chapman, C. B., 1987. "The development of computer software for risk analysis: A decision support system development case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 252-261, June.
- Ragsdale, C, 1989. "The current state of network simulation in project management theory and practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 21-25.
- James G. March & Zur Shapira, 1987. "Managerial Perspectives on Risk and Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1404-1418, November.
- MacCrimmon, Kenneth R & Wehrung, Donald A, 1984. "The Risk In-Basket," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(3), pages 367-87, July.
- De Wit, Jan & Herroelen, Willy, 1990. "An evaluation of microcomputer-based software packages for project management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 102-139, November.
- Robert A. Russell, 1986. "A Comparison of Heuristics for Scheduling Projects with Cash Flows and Resource Restrictions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1291-1300, October.
- Pike, RH & Ho, SSM, 1991. "Risk analysis in capital budgeting: Barriers and benefits," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 235-245.
- Kidd, John B, 1987. "A comparison between the VERT program and other methods of project duration estimation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 129-134.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:1:p:18-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.