Temporal distribution of public transport demand during the peak period
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alfa, Attahiru Sule, 1989. "Departure rate and route assignment of commuter traffic during peak period," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 337-344, October.
- Sumi, Tomonori & Matsumoto, Yoshiji & Miyaki, Yasuyuki, 1990. "Departure time and route choice of commuters on mass transit systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 247-262, August.
- Alfa, Attahiru Sule, 1986. "A review of models for the temporal distribution of peak traffic demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 491-499, December.
- Small, Kenneth A, 1982. "The Scheduling of Consumer Activities: Work Trips," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 467-479, June.
- Carey, Malachy & Srinivasan, Ashok, 1988. "Congested network flows: Time-varying demands and start-time policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 227-240, August.