A review of models for the temporal distribution of peak traffic demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfa, Attahiru Sule & Chen, Mingyuan, 1995. "Temporal distribution of public transport demand during the peak period," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 137-153, May.
- Doan, Kien & Ukkusuri, Satish & Han, Lanshan, 2011. "On the existence of pricing strategies in the discrete time heterogeneous single bottleneck model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1483-1500.
- Bao, Yue & Gao, Ziyou & Xu, Meng & Sun, Huijun & Yang, Hai, 2015. "Travel mental budgeting under road toll: An investigation based on user equilibrium," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1-17.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1995. "Activity, Travel, and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 199505, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- van Ackere, Ann & Larsen, Erik R., 2004. "Self-organising behaviour in the presence of negative externalities: A conceptual model of commuter choice," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 501-513, September.
- Watling, David, 1996. "Asymmetric problems and stochastic process models of traffic assignment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 339-357, October.
- Watling, David, 2006. "User equilibrium traffic network assignment with stochastic travel times and late arrival penalty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1539-1556, December.
- Wong, Jinn-Tsai, 1997. "Basic concepts for a system for advance booking for highway use," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 109-114, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:20:y:1986:i:6:p:491-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.