Departure time and route choice of commuters on mass transit systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin, 2001. "Optimal timetables for public transportation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 789-813, September.
- Alfa, Attahiru Sule & Chen, Mingyuan, 1995. "Temporal distribution of public transport demand during the peak period," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 137-153, May.
- Carraresi, Paolo & Malucelli, Federico & Pallottino, Stefano, 1996. "Regional mass transit assignment with resource constraints," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 81-98, April.
- Sumalee, Agachai & Tan, Zhijia & Lam, William H.K., 2009. "Dynamic stochastic transit assignment with explicit seat allocation model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(8-9), pages 895-912, September.
- Tian, Qiong & Huang, Hai-Jun & Yang, Hai, 2007. "Equilibrium properties of the morning peak-period commuting in a many-to-one mass transit system," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 616-631, July.
- Watling, David, 2006. "User equilibrium traffic network assignment with stochastic travel times and late arrival penalty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1539-1556, December.
- Hamdouch, Younes & Ho, H.W. & Sumalee, Agachai & Wang, Guodong, 2011. "Schedule-based transit assignment model with vehicle capacity and seat availability," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1805-1830.
- repec:eee:transb:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:122-136 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:24:y:1990:i:4:p:247-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.