Tolerance-based Branch and Bound algorithms for the ATSP
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1985. "Comparing partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 2(1), pages 193-218, December.
- Giorgio Carpaneto & Paolo Toth, 1980. "Some New Branching and Bounding Criteria for the Asymmetric Travelling Salesman Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 736-743, July.
- Gessner, Guy & Malhotra, Naresh K. & Kamakura, Wagner A. & Zmijewski, Mark E., 1988. "Estimating models with binary dependent variables: Some theoretical and empirical observations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 49-65, January.
- Helsgaun, Keld, 2000. "An effective implementation of the Lin-Kernighan traveling salesman heuristic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 106-130, October.
- Lin, Chi-Jen & Wen, Ue-Pyng, 2003. "Sensitivity analysis of the optimal assignment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 35-46, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Almoustafa, Samira & Hanafi, Said & Mladenović, Nenad, 2013. "New exact method for large asymmetric distance-constrained vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 386-394.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:28:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10845-015-1072-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Izabela Nielsen & Quang-Vinh Dang & Grzegorz Bocewicz & Zbigniew Banaszak, 0. "A methodology for implementation of mobile robot in adaptive manufacturing environments," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-18.
- Vyacheslav Chistyakov & Boris Goldengorin & Panos Pardalos, 2012. "Extremal values of global tolerances in combinatorial optimization with an additive objective function," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 475-495, July.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:68:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10898-016-0486-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:189:y:2008:i:3:p:775-788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .