From efficiency measurement to efficiency improvement: The choice of a relevant benchmark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Day, Diana L. & Lewin, Arie Y. & Li, Hongyu, 1995. "Strategic leaders or strategic groups: A longitudinal data envelopment analysis of the U.S. brewing industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 619-638, February.
- Dervaux, Benoît & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe, 1998.
"Radial and nonradial static efficiency decompositions: a focus on congestion measurement,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 299-312, June.
- DERVAUX, Benoît & KERSTENS, Kristiaan & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, 1998. "Radial and nonradial static efficiency decompositions: a focus on congestion measurement," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1323, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Zieschang, Kimberly D., 1984. "An extended farrell technical efficiency measure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 387-396, August.
- Raymond J. Kopp, 1981. "The Measurement of Productive Efficiency: A Reconsideration," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(3), pages 477-503.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Peter Bogetoft, 1994. "Incentive Efficient Production Frontiers: An Agency Perspective on DEA," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(8), pages 959-968, August.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Robert Russell, R., 1985. "Measures of technical efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 109-126, February.
- Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1978. "Measuring the technical efficiency of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 150-162, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aparicio, Juan & Cordero, Jose M. & Pastor, Jesús, 2016. "The determination of the least distance to the strongly efficient frontier in Data Envelopment Analysis oriented models: modelling and computational aspects," MPRA Paper 72630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amatatsu, Hirofumi & Ueda, Tohru, 2012. "Measurement of simultaneous scale and mix changes in inputs and outputs using DEA facets and RTS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 752-761.
- Cook, Wade D. & Seiford, Larry M., 2009. "Data envelopment analysis (DEA) - Thirty years on," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 1-17, January.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Alvarez & Carlos Arias, 2014. "A selection of relevant issues in applied stochastic frontier analysis," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 3-11.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:72:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Maeda, Yasunobu & Sekitani, Kazuyuki & Shi, Jianming, 2014. "Input–output substitutability and strongly monotonic p-norm least distance DEA measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 997-1007.
- Paradi, Joseph C. & Zhu, Haiyan & Edelstein, Barak, 2012. "Identifying managerial groups in a large Canadian bank branch network with a DEA approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(1), pages 178-187.
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T., 2014. "Closest targets and strong monotonicity on the strongly efficient frontier in DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 51-57.
- Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando & Pastor, Jesus T. & Vidal, Fernando, 2013. "Accounting for slacks to measure and decompose revenue efficiency in the Spanish Designation of Origin wines with DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 443-451.
- Juan Aparicio & Magdalena Kapelko & Bernhard Mahlberg & Jose L. Sainz-Pardo, 2017. "Measuring input-specific productivity change based on the principle of least action," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 17-31, February.
- Hirofumi Fukuyama & Hiroya Masaki & Kazuyuki Sekitani & Jianming Shi, 2014. "Distance optimization approach to ratio-form efficiency measures in data envelopment analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 175-186, October.
- Aparicio, Juan & Mahlberg, Bernhard & Pastor, Jesus T. & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2014. "Decomposing technical inefficiency using the principle of least action," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 776-785.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:06:n:s021759591750035x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:133:y:2001:i:3:p:512-520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.