A multi-modal approach to the location of a rapid transit line
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Current, John, 1993. "Multiple objectives in transportation network design and routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-3, February.
- Nguyen, S. & Pallottino, S., 1988. "Equilibrium traffic assignment for large scale transit networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 176-186, November.
- Current, J. R. & Re Velle, C. S. & Cohon, J. L., 1985. "The maximum covering/shortest path problem: A multiobjective network design and routing formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 189-199, August.
- Azevedo, JoseAugusto & Santos Costa, Maria Emilia O. & Silvestre Madeira, Joaquim Joao E. R. & Vieira Martins, Ernesto Q., 1993. "An algorithm for the ranking of shortest paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 97-106, August.
- Sugden, Robert & Williams, Alan, 1978. "The Principles of Practical Cost-Benefit Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198770411.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1682-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martins de Sá, Elisangela & Contreras, Ivan & Cordeau, Jean-François, 2015. "Exact and heuristic algorithms for the design of hub networks with multiple lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 186-198.
- Pazour, Jennifer A. & Meller, Russell D. & Pohl, Letitia M., 2010. "A model to design a national high-speed rail network for freight distribution," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 119-135, March.
- Laporte, Gilbert & Mesa, Juan A. & Ortega, Francisco A., 2000. "Optimization methods for the planning of rapid transit systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 1-10, April.
- An, Kun & Lo, Hong K., 2016. "Two-phase stochastic program for transit network design under demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 157-181.
- Samanta, Sutapa & Jha, Manoj K., 2011. "Modeling a rail transit alignment considering different objectives," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 31-45, January.
- Lari, Isabella & Ricca, Federica & Scozzari, Andrea, 2008. "Comparing different metaheuristic approaches for the median path problem with bounded length," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(3), pages 587-597, November.
- Ángel Marín, 2007. "An extension to rapid transit network design problem," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(2), pages 231-241, December.
- de Sá, Elisangela Martins & de Camargo, Ricardo Saraiva & de Miranda, Gilberto, 2013. "An improved Benders decomposition algorithm for the tree of hubs location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 185-202.
- An, Kun & Lo, Hong K., 2015. "Robust transit network design with stochastic demand considering development density," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P3), pages 737-754.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1999-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:104:y:1998:i:2:p:321-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.