Nutrition transition and dietary energy availability in Eastern Europe after the collapse of communism
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosser, J. Jr. & Rosser, Marina V. & Ahmed, Ehsan, 2000. "Income Inequality and the Informal Economy in Transition Economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 156-171, March.
- Kalediene, Ramune & Petrauskiene, Jadvyga, 2004. "Socio-economic transition, inequality, and mortality in Lithuania," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 87-95, March.
- Vignerova, J. & Humenikova, L. & Brabec, M. & Riedlova, J. & Blaha, P., 2007. "Long-term changes in body weight, BMI, and adiposity rebound among children and adolescents in the Czech republic," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 409-425, December.
- Koziel, Slawomir & Welon, Zygmunt & Bielicki, Tadeusz & Szklarska, Alicja & Ulijaszek, Stanley, 2004. "The effect of the economic transition on the body mass index of conscripts in Poland," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 97-106, March.
- Eswar S Prasad & Michael P. Keane, 1999.
"Consumption and Income Inequality in Poland During the Economic Transition,"
IMF Working Papers
99/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Keane, Michael & Prasad, Eswar, 1998. "Consumption and Income Inequality in Poland During the Economic Transition," Working Papers 98-38, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Zellner, Konrad & Ulbricht, Gottfried & Kromeyer-Hauschild, Katrin, 2007. "Long-term trends in body mass index of children in Jena, Eastern Germany," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 426-434, December.
- Wróblewska, Wiktoria, 2002. "Women's health status in Poland in the transition to a market economy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 707-726, March.
- Vignerova, J. & Blaha, P. & Osancova, K. & Roth, Z., 2004. "Social inequality and obesity in Czech school children," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 107-118, March.
- Lipowicz, Anna, 2007. "Hypertension among Polish males during the economic transition," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 61-73, March.
- Stillman, Steven, 2006. "Health and nutrition in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union during the decade of transition: A review of the literature," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 104-146, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ehbiol:v:5:y:2007:i:3:p:359-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.