Long-term changes in body weight, BMI, and adiposity rebound among children and adolescents in the Czech republic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cole, T. J., 2003. "The secular trend in human physical growth: a biological view," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 161-168, June.
- Vignerova, J. & Brabec, M. & Blaha, P., 2006. "Two centuries of growth among Czech children and youth," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 237-252, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2014.
"Is body mass human capital in sumo? Outcome of globalization and formation of human capital in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 53-71.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2013. "Is body mass human capital in sumo? Outcome of globalization and formation of human capital in Japan," MPRA Paper 50866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maruyama, Shiko & Nakamura, Sayaka, 2015. "The decline in BMI among Japanese women after World War II," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 125-138.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012.
"Influence of body image in urbanized areas: differences in long-term changes in teenage body mass index between boys and girls in Japan,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 243-256, October.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Influence of body image in urbanized areas: Differences in long-term changes in teenage body mass index between boys and girls in Japan," MPRA Paper 23436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji YAMAMURA, 2011.
"pOSITIVE EXTERNALITIES OF CONGESTION ON HEALTH: A CASE STUDY OF CHRONIC ILLNESS IN JAPAN FOR THE PERIOD 1988– 2009,"
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management,
Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(3), pages 15-34, August.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Positive externalities of congestion on health: A case study of chronic illness in Japan for the period 1988–2009," MPRA Paper 30863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2016. "Impact of the Fukushima nuclear accident on obesity of children in Japan (2008–2014)," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 110-121.
- Jahns, Lisa & Adair, Linda & Mroz, Thomas & Popkin, Barry M., 2012. "The declining prevalence of overweight among Russian children: Income, diet, and physical activity behavior changes," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-146.
- Chrzanowska, Maria & Koziel, Slawomir & Ulijaszek, Stanlej J., 2007. "Changes in BMI and the prevalence of overweight and obesity in children and adolescents in Cracow, Poland, 1971-2000," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 370-378, December.
- Gomula, Aleksandra & Nowak-Szczepanska, Natalia & Danel, Dariusz P. & Koziel, Slawomir, 2015. "Overweight trends among Polish schoolchildren before and after the transition from communism to capitalism," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 246-257.
- Zajc Petranović, Matea & Tomas, Željka & Smolej Narančić, Nina & Škarić-Jurić, Tatjana & Veček, Andrea & Miličić, Jasna, 2014. "A six decades long follow-up on body size in adolescents from Zagreb, Croatia (1951–2010)," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 155-164.
- Ulijaszek, Stanley J. & Koziel, Slawomir, 2007. "Nutrition transition and dietary energy availability in Eastern Europe after the collapse of communism," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 359-369, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ehbiol:v:5:y:2007:i:3:p:409-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622964 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.