Changes in BMI and the prevalence of overweight and obesity in children and adolescents in Cracow, Poland, 1971-2000
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vignerova, J. & Humenikova, L. & Brabec, M. & Riedlova, J. & Blaha, P., 2007. "Long-term changes in body weight, BMI, and adiposity rebound among children and adolescents in the Czech republic," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 409-425, December.
- Koziel, Slawomir & Welon, Zygmunt & Bielicki, Tadeusz & Szklarska, Alicja & Ulijaszek, Stanley, 2004. "The effect of the economic transition on the body mass index of conscripts in Poland," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 97-106, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavaco, Sandra & Eriksson, Tor & Skalli, Ali, 2014.
"Life cycle development of obesity and its determinants in six European countries,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 62-78.
- Cavaco, Sandra & Eriksson, Tor & Skalli, Ali, 2014. "Life Cycle Development of Obesity and Its Determinants in Six European Countries," CEI Working Paper Series 2013-08, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Popławska, Helena & Wilczewski, Adam & Dmitruk, Agnieszka & Hołub, Wojciech, 2013. "The timing of sexual maturation among boys and girls in eastern Poland, 1980–2000: A rural–urban comparison," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 221-226.
- Zeng, Wu & Eisenberg, Dan T.A. & Jovel, Karla Rubio & Undurraga, Eduardo A. & Nyberg, Colleen & Tanner, Susan & Reyes-García, Victoria & Leonard, William R. & Castaño, Juliana & Huanca, Tomás & McDade, 2013. "Adult obesity: Panel study from native Amazonians," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 227-235.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2014.
"Is body mass human capital in sumo? Outcome of globalization and formation of human capital in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 53-71.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2013. "Is body mass human capital in sumo? Outcome of globalization and formation of human capital in Japan," MPRA Paper 50866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji YAMAMURA, 2011.
"pOSITIVE EXTERNALITIES OF CONGESTION ON HEALTH: A CASE STUDY OF CHRONIC ILLNESS IN JAPAN FOR THE PERIOD 1988– 2009,"
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management,
Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(3), pages 15-34, August.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Positive externalities of congestion on health: A case study of chronic illness in Japan for the period 1988–2009," MPRA Paper 30863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2016. "Impact of the Fukushima nuclear accident on obesity of children in Japan (2008–2014)," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 110-121.
- Gomula, Aleksandra & Nowak-Szczepanska, Natalia & Danel, Dariusz P. & Koziel, Slawomir, 2015. "Overweight trends among Polish schoolchildren before and after the transition from communism to capitalism," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 246-257.
- Zajc Petranović, Matea & Tomas, Željka & Smolej Narančić, Nina & Škarić-Jurić, Tatjana & Veček, Andrea & Miličić, Jasna, 2014. "A six decades long follow-up on body size in adolescents from Zagreb, Croatia (1951–2010)," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 155-164.
- Walsh, Brendan & Cullinan, John, 2015. "Decomposing socioeconomic inequalities in childhood obesity: Evidence from Ireland," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 60-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ehbiol:v:5:y:2007:i:3:p:370-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622964 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.