Hypertension among Polish males during the economic transition
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bakken, Rosalie & Jezewska-Zychowicz, Marzena & Winter, Mary, 1999. "Household nutrition and health in Poland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(12), pages 1677-1687, December.
- Koziel, Slawomir & Welon, Zygmunt & Bielicki, Tadeusz & Szklarska, Alicja & Ulijaszek, Stanley, 2004. "The effect of the economic transition on the body mass index of conscripts in Poland," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 97-106, March.
- Shkolnikov, Vladimir M. & Cornia, Giovanni A. & Leon, David A. & Mesle, France, 1998. "Causes of the Russian mortality crisis: Evidence and interpretations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1995-2011, November.
- Bruce Newbold, K. & Danforth, Jeff, 2003. "Health status and Canada's immigrant population," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1981-1995, November.
- Dangour, A. D. & Farmer, A. & Hill, H. L. & Ismail, S. J., 2003. "Anthropometric status of Kazakh children in the 1990s," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 43-53, January.
- Kalediene, Ramune & Petrauskiene, Jadvyga, 2004. "Socio-economic transition, inequality, and mortality in Lithuania," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 87-95, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ehbiol:v:5:y:2007:i:1:p:61-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.