Excessive environmental risks: An intergenerational market failure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Sanford J., 1977. "A characterization of the optimality of equilibrium in incomplete markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Howarth, Richard B., 1991. "Intergenerational competitive equilibria under technological uncertainty and an exhaustible resource constraint," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 225-243, November.
- Richard B. Howarth & Richard B. Norgaard, 1990. "Intergenerational Resource Rights, Efficiency, and Social Optimality," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(1), pages 1-11.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1991.
"Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1110-1148, September.
- Pindyck, Robert, 1989. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 294, The World Bank.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1990. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Working papers 3137-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1990. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 3307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. J. Arrow, 1964. "The Role of Securities in the Optimal Allocation of Risk-bearing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 91-96.
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- Wright, Randall D., 1987. "Market structure and competitive equilibrium in dynamic economic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 189-201, February.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Anthony C. Fisher, 1974. "Environmental Preservation, Uncertainty, and Irreversibility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(2), pages 312-319.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:16:y:1982:i:1:p:307-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Oliver D., 1975. "On the optimality of equilibrium when the market structure is incomplete," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 418-443, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mouez Fodha, 2015.
"Nuclear waste storage and environmental intergenerational externalities,"
International Journal of Sustainable Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 18(1/2), pages 94-114.
- Mouez Fodha, 2015. "Nuclear waste storage and environmental intergenerational externalities," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" insu-01105358, HAL.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2003.
"Systemic failure in the provision of safe food,"
Elsevier, pages 77-96.
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen & Helen H. Jensen, 2002. "Systemic Failure in the Provision of Safe Food," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp299, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2003. "Systemic Failure in the Provision of Safe Food," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2091, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:39:y:1995:i:8:p:1447-1464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.