Commentaire sur le texte de Camille Bronsard
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Sanford J., 1977. "A characterization of the optimality of equilibrium in incomplete markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Polemarchakis, Heraklis M, 1983. "Expectations, Demand, and Observability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 565-574, May.
- Bronsard, C. & Salvas-Bronsard, L., 1989. "Anticipations Rationnelles Et Fonctions D'Anticipation - Le Cas General," Cahiers de recherche 8904, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1975. "On the optimality of equilibrium when the market structure is incomplete," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 418-443, December.
- Bronsard, C. & Salvas-Bronsard, L., 1989. "Anticipations Rationnelles et Fonctions D'anticipation - le Cas General," Cahiers de recherche 8904, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:65:y:1989:i:4:p:465-473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.