Explaining the real exchange rate in Kazakhstan, 1996-2003: Is Kazakhstan vulnerable to the Dutch disease?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 29 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Landshuter Str. 4, 93047 Regensburg|
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/621171
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Philippe Stijns, 2003. "An Empirical Test of the Dutch Disease Hypothesis using a Gravity Model of Trade," International Trade 0305001, EconWPA.
- LÃ¡szlÃ³ Halpern & Charles Wyplosz, 1997.
"Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(4), pages 430-461, December.
- Lionel Halpern & Charles Wyplosz, 1996. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 96/125, International Monetary Fund.
- De Broeck, Mark & Slok, Torsten, 2006.
"Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 368-383, March.
- International Monetary Fund, 2001. "Interpreting Real Exchange Rate Movements in Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Fujii, Eiji, 2001. " A Note on the Power of Money-Output Causality Tests," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(2), pages 247-261, May.
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2004.
"Benchmarking structural change in transition,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 47-81, March.
- Martin Raiser & Mark Schaffer & Johannes Schuchhardt, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 0301, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark E & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark E & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A & Soto, Raimundo, 1997.
"Real Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Adjustment in Sub-Saharan Africa and Other Developing Countries,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(3), pages 74-120, Supplemen.
- Ibrahim A. Elbadawi & Raimundo Soto, "undated". "Real Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Adjustment in Sub-Sahara Africa and Other Developing Countries," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv093, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-380, November.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Jazbec, Bostjan, 2001.
"Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Transition Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Jazbec, Bostjan, 2004. "Real exchange rate dynamics in transition economies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 83-100, March.
- Singh, Rupinder & Laurila, Juhani, 1999. "Azerbaijan : Recent economic developments and policy issues in sustainability of growth," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jose De Gregorio & Holger C. Wolf, 1994.
"Terms of Trade, Productivity, and the Real Exchange Rate,"
NBER Working Papers
4807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose De Gregorio & Holger C. Wolf, 1994. "Terms of Trade, Productivity, and the Real Exchange Rate," Working Papers 94-19, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- De Broeck, Mark & Sloek, Torsten, 2001. "Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Egert, Balazs, 2002. "Estimating the impact of the Balassa-Samuelson effect on inflation and the real exchange rate during the transition," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Herbertsson, Tryggvi Thor & Zoega, Gylfi, 1997. "A Mixed Blessing: Natural Resources and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1668, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 1992. "Granger-causality in cointegrated VAR processes The case of the term structure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 263-268, November.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-48, December.
- Christoph B. Rosenberg & Tapio Saavalainen, 1998. "How to Deal with Azerbaijanâ€™s Oil Boom? Policy Strategies in a Resource-Rich Transition Economy," IMF Working Papers 98/6, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:29:y:2005:i:2:p:242-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.