Estimating the impact of the Balassa-Samuelson effect on inflation and the real exchange rate during the transition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Landshuter Str. 4, 93047 Regensburg|
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/621171
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Michael Reutter, 2001.
"The Minimum Inflation Rate for Euroland,"
NBER Working Papers
8085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihály András Kovács & András Simon, 1998. "The components of the real exchange rate in Hungary," MNB Working Papers 1998/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1996. "The Purchasing Power Parity Puzzle," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 647-668, June.
- Katja Rietzler & Kirsten Lommatzsch, 2001. "Inflationsunterschiede im Euroraum: muss die EZB ihr Stabilitätsziel revidieren?," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 68(38), pages 591-597.
- Broeck, Mark De & Sløk, Torsten, 2001.
"Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
7/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- De Broeck, Mark & Slok, Torsten, 2006. "Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 368-383, March.
- International Monetary Fund, 2001. "Interpreting Real Exchange Rate Movements in Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/56, International Monetary Fund.
- KornÃ©lia KrajnyÃ¡k & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 1998.
"Competitiveness in Transition Economies: What Scope for Real Appreciation?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(2), pages 309-362, June.
- Kornelia Krajnyak & Jeronimo Zettelmeyer, 1997. "Competitiveness in Transition Economies; What Scope for Real Appreciation?," IMF Working Papers 97/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Dariusz Rosati, 1996. "Exchange rate policies during transition from plan to market," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(1), pages 159-184, 05.
- Enrique Alberola-Ila & Tymo Tyrväinen, 1998.
"Is there Scope for Inflation Differentials in EMU? An Empirical Evaluation of the Balassa-Samuelson Model in EMU Countries,"
9823, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Alberola, Enrique & Tyrväinen, Timo, 1998. "Is There Scope for Inflation Differentials in EMU? An Empirical Evaluation of the Balassa-Samuelson Model in EMU Countries," Research Discussion Papers 15/1998, Bank of Finland.
- György Szapáry, 2000. "Maastricht and the Choice of Exchange Rate Regime in Transition Countries During The Run-Up to EMU," MNB Working Papers 2000/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Jazbec, Bostjan, 2004.
"Real exchange rate dynamics in transition economies,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 83-100, March.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Jazbec, Bostjan, 2001. "Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:26:y:2002:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.