Applying linear time-varying constraints to econometric models: With an application to demand systems
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Murray, Jane, 1984. "Retail Demand for Meat in Australia: A Utility Theory Approach," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 60(168), pages 45-56, March.
- Harvey,Andrew C., 1991.
"Forecasting, Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521405737.
- Harvey,Andrew C., 1990. "Forecasting, Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521321969.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1978. "Applications of Profit Functions," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 3 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Diewert, W. E., 1973. "Functional forms for profit and transformation functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 284-316, June.
- Doran, Howard E, 1992. "Constraining Kalman Filter and Smoothing Estimates to Satisfy Time-Varying Restrictions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 568-572, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)