Applying linear time-varying constraints to econometric models: With an application to demand systems
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Doran, Howard E, 1992. "Constraining Kalman Filter and Smoothing Estimates to Satisfy Time-Varying Restrictions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 568-572, August.
- Murray, Jane, 1984. "Retail Demand for Meat in Australia: A Utility Theory Approach," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 60(168), pages 45-56, March.
- Harvey,Andrew C., 1990.
"Forecasting, Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521321969, October.
- Harvey,Andrew C., 1991. "Forecasting, Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521405737, October.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1978. "Applications of Profit Functions," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters, in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 3 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Diewert, W. E., 1973. "Functional forms for profit and transformation functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 284-316, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:79:y:1997:i:1:p:83-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.