Constraining Kalman Filter and Smoothing Estimates to Satisfy Time-Varying Restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:81:y:2018:i:c:p:20-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2013.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 15, pages 334-362
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luati, Alessandra & Proietti, Tommaso, 2012. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond," Working Papers 2012_02, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Tommaso, Proietti & Alessandra, Luati, 2012. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond," MPRA Paper 39600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian Pizzinga, 2010. "Constrained Kalman Filtering: Additional Results," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 78(2), pages 189-208, August.
- Everaert, Gerdie & Iseringhausen, Martin, 2018.
"Measuring the international dimension of output volatility,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 20-39.
- Gerdie Everaert & Martin Iseringhausen, 2017. "Measuring The International Dimension Of Output Volatility," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/928, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:26:y:2006:i:1:a:2497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doran, Howard E. & Rambaldi, Alicia N., 1997. "Applying linear time-varying constraints to econometric models: With an application to demand systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 83-95, July.
- Alastair Cunningham & Chris Jeffery & George Kapetanios & Vincent Labhard, 2007. "A State Space Approach To The Policymaker's Data Uncertainty Problem," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 168, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pizzinga, Adrian, 2009. "Further investigation into restricted Kalman filtering," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 264-269, January.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1139-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danny Pfeffermann & Anna Sikov & Richard Tiller, 2014. "Single- and two-stage cross-sectional and time series benchmarking procedures for small area estimation," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(4), pages 631-666, December.
- Parise, Gerald F., 1994. "Permanent income hypothesis and the cost of adjustment," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000012303, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- D.S. Prasada Rao & Alicia N. Rambaldi & K. Renuka Ganegodage & L. T. Huynh & Howard E. Doran, 2017. "UQICD v2.1.2 User Guide," Discussion Papers Series 534, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Andrle, Michal, 2012.
"Understanding DSGE Filters in Forecasting and Policy Analysis,"
Dynare Working Papers
- Michal Andrle, 2013. "Understanding DSGE Filters in Forecasting and Policy Analysis," IMF Working Papers 13/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2013. "On the Stratonovich – Kalman - Bucy filtering algorithm application for accurate characterization of financial time series with use of state-space model by central banks," MPRA Paper 50235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & D.S. Prasada Rao & K. Renuka Ganegodage, 2009. "Spatial Autocorrelation and Extrapolation of Purchasing Power Parities. Modelling and Sensitivity Analysis," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Qian, Hang, 2015. "Inequality Constrained State Space Models," MPRA Paper 66447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pizzinga, Adrian & Fernandes, Cristiano & Contreras, Sergio, 2008. "Restricted Kalman filtering revisited," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 428-429, June.
- Laurent Bodson & Alain Coën & Georges Hübner, 2010. "Dynamic Hedge Fund Style Analysis With Errors-In-Variables," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 201-221.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:74:y:1992:i:3:p:568-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.