One-step R-estimation in linear models with stable errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Hallin & Yvik Swan & Thomas Verdebout & David Veredas, 2011.
"Rank-based testing in linear models with stable errors,"
Journal of Nonparametric Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 305-320.
- Marc Hallin & Yves-Caoimhin Swan & Thomas Verdebout & David Veredas, 2011. "Rank-based testing in linear models with stable errors," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136196, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:ulb:ulbeco:2013/136280 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789814287067_0001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bantli, Faouzi El & Hallin, Marc, 1999.
"L1-estimation in linear models with heterogeneous white noise,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 305-315, December.
- Marc Hallin & Faouzi El Bantli, 1999. "L1-estimation in linear models with heterogeneous white noise," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2083, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robert Blattberg & Thomas Sargent, 2010.
"Regression With Non-Gaussian Stable Disturbances: Some Sampling Results,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Perspectives On Promotion And Database Marketing The Collected Works of Robert C Blattberg, chapter 1, pages 7-16
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Blattberg, Robert & Sargent, Thomas J, 1971. "Regression with Non-Gaussian Stable Disturbances: Some Sampling Results," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 501-510, May.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, May.
- Deo, Rohit S., 2002. "On testing the adequacy of stable processes under conditional heteroscedasticity," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 257-270, March.
- Knight, Keith, 1998. "Bootstrapping sample quantiles in non-regular cases," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 259-267, March.
- Allal, Jelloul & Kaaouachi, Abdelali & Paindaveine, Davy, 2001. "R-estimation for ARMA models," MPRA Paper 21167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mittnik, Stefan & Paolella, Marc S. & Rachev, Svetlozar T., 2000. "Diagnosing and treating the fat tails in financial returns data," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 389-416, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsionas, Mike, 2012. "Simple techniques for likelihood analysis of univariate and multivariate stable distributions: with extensions to multivariate stochastic volatility and dynamic factor models," MPRA Paper 40966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Aug 2012.
- Tsionas, Mike G., 2016. "Bayesian analysis of multivariate stable distributions using one-dimensional projections," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 185-193.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:25:d:69492 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nolan, John P. & Ojeda-Revah, Diana, 2013. "Linear and nonlinear regression with stable errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 186-194.
- Marc S. Paolella, 2016. "Stable-GARCH Models for Financial Returns: Fast Estimation and Tests for Stability," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-28, May.
- Mikosch, Thomas & de Vries, Casper G., 2013. "Heavy tails of OLS," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 205-221.
- Marc Hallin & Davide La Vecchia, 2014. "Semiparametrically Efficient R-Estimation for Dynamic Location-Scale Models," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-45, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, Marc & La Vecchia, Davide, 2017. "R-estimation in semiparametric dynamic location-scale models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 233-247.
- Vijverberg, Wim P. & Hasebe, Takuya, 2015. "GTL Regression: A Linear Model with Skewed and Thick-Tailed Disturbances," IZA Discussion Papers 8898, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsStable distributions; Local asymptotic normality; LAD estimation; R-estimation; Asymptotic relative efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:172:y:2013:i:2:p:195-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.