L1-estimation in linear models with heterogeneous white noise
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bantli, Faouzi El & Hallin, Marc, 1999. "L1-estimation in linear models with heterogeneous white noise," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 305-315, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liese, F. & Vajda, I., 1994. "Consistency of M-Estimates in General Regression Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 93-114, July.
- Marc Hallin & Ivan Mizera, 2001. "Sample heterogeneity and the asymptotics of M-estimators," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2103, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Ivan Mizera, 1997. "Unimodality and the asymptotics of M-estimators," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2217, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Pollard, David, 1991. "Asymptotics for Least Absolute Deviation Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 186-199, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Élise, COUDIN & Jean-Marie DUFOUR, 2017.
"Finite-Sample Generalized Confidence Distributions and Sign-Based Robust Estimators in Median Regressions with Heterogeneous Dependent Errors,"
Cahiers de recherche
01-2017, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Elise Coudin & Jean-Marie Dufour, 2017. "Finite-sample generalized confidence distributions and sign-based robust estimators in median regressions with heterogenous dependent errors," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-06, CIRANO.
- Hallin, Marc & Swan, Yvik & Verdebout, Thomas & Veredas, David, 2013. "One-step R-estimation in linear models with stable errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 195-204.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/2083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.