Regression with Non-Gaussian Stable Disturbances: Some Sampling Results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Blattberg & Thomas Sargent, 2010. "Regression With Non-Gaussian Stable Disturbances: Some Sampling Results," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Perspectives On Promotion And Database Marketing The Collected Works of Robert C Blattberg, chapter 1, pages 7-16 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dasgupta, Madhuchhanda & Mishra, SK, 2004. "Least absolute deviation estimation of linear econometric models: A literature review," MPRA Paper 1781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W. Walls, 2005.
"Modeling Movie Success When ‘Nobody Knows Anything’: Conditional Stable-Distribution Analysis Of Film Returns,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 29(3), pages 177-190, August.
- W David Walls, 2004. "Modeling movie success when "nobody knows anything": Conditional stable distribution analysis of film returns," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 409, Econometric Society.
- Kurz-Kim, Jeong-Ryeol & Loretan, Mico, 2014. "On the properties of the coefficient of determination in regression models with infinite variance variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 15-24.
- Jean-Jacques Rosa, 1977. "Réponse aux commentaires de M Mouillart," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 28(2), pages 290-295.
- Errunza, Vihang & Hogan, Kedreth Jr. & Mazumdar, Sumon C., 1996. "Behavior of international stock return distributions: A simple test of functional form," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 51-61.
- David Zajdenweber, 1977. "La vérification du CAPM et la théorie des promenades aléatoires. A propos d'une controverse," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 28(6), pages 1005-1008.
- A. Thavaneswaran & B. Abraham, 1994. "A note on Model Reference Adaptive System (MRAS) estimate with infinite variance," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 48(3), pages 253-257, November.
- Nolan, John P. & Ojeda-Revah, Diana, 2013. "Linear and nonlinear regression with stable errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 186-194.
- Toker Doganoglu & Christoph Hartz & Stefan Mittnik, 2007.
"Portfolio optimization when risk factors are conditionally varying and heavy tailed,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 333-354, May.
- Doganoglu, Toker & Hartz, Christoph & Mittnik, Stefan, 2006. "Portfolio optimization when risk factors are conditionally varying and heavy tailed," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/24, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Mann, Jitendar S. & Heifner, Richard G., 1976. "The Distribution of Shortrun Commodity Price Movements," Technical Bulletins 158107, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Mikosch, Thomas & de Vries, Casper G., 2013. "Heavy tails of OLS," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 205-221.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 2000. "With a little help from my friends? Cross-subsidy and installed-base quality in the U.S. telecommunications industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 445-470, April.
- Hallin, Marc & Swan, Yvik & Verdebout, Thomas & Veredas, David, 2013. "One-step R-estimation in linear models with stable errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 195-204.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 2000. "Sluggish giants, sticky cultures, and dynamic capability transformation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2017. "Econophysics and Financial Economics: An Emerging Dialogue," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190205034.
- Vijverberg, Wim P. & Hasebe, Takuya, 2015. "GTL Regression: A Linear Model with Skewed and Thick-Tailed Disturbances," IZA Discussion Papers 8898, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kim, Jeong-Ryeol, 2002. "The stable long-run CAPM and the cross-section of expected returns," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,05, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:39:y:1971:i:3:p:501-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.