Regression with Non-Gaussian Stable Disturbances: Some Sampling Results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Blattberg & Thomas Sargent, 2010. "Regression With Non-Gaussian Stable Disturbances: Some Sampling Results," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Perspectives On Promotion And Database Marketing The Collected Works of Robert C Blattberg, chapter 1, pages 7-16 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dasgupta, Madhuchhanda & Mishra, SK, 2004. "Least absolute deviation estimation of linear econometric models: A literature review," MPRA Paper 1781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W. Walls, 2005.
"Modeling Movie Success When ‘Nobody Knows Anything’: Conditional Stable-Distribution Analysis Of Film Returns,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 29(3), pages 177-190, August.
- W David Walls, 2004. "Modeling movie success when "nobody knows anything": Conditional stable distribution analysis of film returns," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 409, Econometric Society.
- Kurz-Kim, Jeong-Ryeol & Loretan, Mico, 2014. "On the properties of the coefficient of determination in regression models with infinite variance variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 15-24.
- Jean-Jacques Rosa, 1977. "Réponse aux commentaires de M Mouillart," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 28(2), pages 290-295.
- Errunza, Vihang & Hogan, Kedreth Jr. & Mazumdar, Sumon C., 1996. "Behavior of international stock return distributions: A simple test of functional form," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 51-61.
- David Zajdenweber, 1977. "La vérification du CAPM et la théorie des promenades aléatoires. A propos d'une controverse," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 28(6), pages 1005-1008.
- A. Thavaneswaran & B. Abraham, 1994. "A note on Model Reference Adaptive System (MRAS) estimate with infinite variance," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 48(3), pages 253-257, November.
- Nolan, John P. & Ojeda-Revah, Diana, 2013. "Linear and nonlinear regression with stable errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 186-194.
- Toker Doganoglu & Christoph Hartz & Stefan Mittnik, 2007.
"Portfolio optimization when risk factors are conditionally varying and heavy tailed,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 333-354, May.
- Doganoglu, Toker & Hartz, Christoph & Mittnik, Stefan, 2006. "Portfolio optimization when risk factors are conditionally varying and heavy tailed," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/24, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Mann, Jitendar S. & Heifner, Richard G., 1976. "The Distribution of Shortrun Commodity Price Movements," Technical Bulletins 158107, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Mikosch, Thomas & de Vries, Casper G., 2013. "Heavy tails of OLS," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 205-221.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 2000. "With a little help from my friends? Cross-subsidy and installed-base quality in the U.S. telecommunications industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 445-470, April.
- Hallin, Marc & Swan, Yvik & Verdebout, Thomas & Veredas, David, 2013. "One-step R-estimation in linear models with stable errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 195-204.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 2000. "Sluggish giants, sticky cultures, and dynamic capability transformation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2017. "Econophysics and Financial Economics: An Emerging Dialogue," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190205034.
- Vijverberg, Wim P. & Hasebe, Takuya, 2015. "GTL Regression: A Linear Model with Skewed and Thick-Tailed Disturbances," IZA Discussion Papers 8898, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kim, Jeong-Ryeol, 2002. "The stable long-run CAPM and the cross-section of expected returns," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,05, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:39:y:1971:i:3:p:501-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .