Asymptotic distributions of impulse response functions in short panel vector autoregressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Binder, Michael & Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2005.
"Estimation And Inference In Short Panel Vector Autoregressions With Unit Roots And Cointegration,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 795-837, August.
- Michael Binder & Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2000. "Estimation and Inference In Short Panel Vector Autoregressions with Unit Roots And Cointegration," CESifo Working Paper Series 374, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Binder, Cheng Hsiao, and M. Hashem Pesaran, 2001. "Estimation and Inference in Short Panel Vector Autoregressions with Unit Roots and Cointegration," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 36, Society for Computational Economics.
- Binder, M. & Hsaio, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2000. "Estimation and Inference in Short Panel Vector Autoregressions with Unit Roots and Cointegration," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0003, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Binder & Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2000. "Estimation and Inference in Short Panel Vector Autoregressions with Unit Roots and Cointegration," Working Papers 0005, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Newey, Whitney & Rosen, Harvey S, 1989.
"The Revenues-Expenditures Nexus: Evidence from Local Government Data,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(2), pages 415-429, May.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Whitney K. Newey & Harvey S. Rosen, 1987. "The Revenues-Expenditures Nexus: Evidence from Local Government Data," NBER Working Papers 2180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to demonstrate IV estimation of VAR in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTZ00185, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bun, Maurice J.G. & Kiviet, Jan F., 2006.
"The effects of dynamic feedbacks on LS and MM estimator accuracy in panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 409-444, June.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Jan F. Kiviet, 2002. "The Effects of Dynamic Feedbacks on LS and MM Estimator Accuracy in Panel Data Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-101/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Feb 2004.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1987. "Inference in dynamic models containing 'surprise' variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 101-117, May.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut, 1990. "Asymptotic Distributions of Impulse Response Functions and Forecast Error Variance Decompositions of Vector Autoregressive Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 116-125, February.
- Gilchrist, Simon & Himmelberg, Charles P. & Huberman, Gur, 2005.
"Do stock price bubbles influence corporate investment?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 805-827, May.
- Gur Huberman & Simon Gilchrist & Charles Himmelberg, 2004. "Do Stock Price Bubbles Influence Corporate Investment?," 2004 Meeting Papers 147, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Simon Gilchrist & Charles P. Himmelberg & Gur Huberman, 2004. "Do stock price bubbles influence corporate investment?," Staff Reports 177, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Simon Gilchrist & Charles P. Himmelberg & Gur Huberman, 2004. "Do Stock Price Bubbles Influence Corporate Investment?," NBER Working Papers 10537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut, 1989. "A note on the asymptotic distribution of impulse response functions of estimated var models with orthogonal residuals," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 371-376, November.
- Love, Inessa & Zicchino, Lea, 2002. "Financial development and dynamic investment behavior : evidence from panel vector autoregression," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2913, The World Bank.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter, 1995. "Efficient estimation of models for dynamic panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 5-27, July.
- Arellano, Manuel, 2003. "Panel Data Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245291.
- Anderson, T. W. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-82, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Bruder & Michael Wolf, 2017. "Balanced bootstrap joint confidence bands for structural impulse response functions," ECON - Working Papers 246, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2018.
- Hayakawa, Kazuhiko, 2016. "Improved GMM estimation of panel VAR models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 240-264.
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Álvaro, 2012. "Patents, secret innovations and firm's rate of return : differential effects of the innovation leader," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1202, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Arturas Juodis, 2013. "First Difference Transformation in Panel VAR models: Robustness, Estimation and Inference," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 13-06, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:46:y:2017:i:3:p:555-586 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic distribution Bootstrap Nonorthogonalized impulse response function Orthogonalized impulse response function Panel data Vector autoregressions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:163:y:2011:i:2:p:127-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.