A note on the asymptotic distribution of impulse response functions of estimated var models with orthogonal residuals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helge Berger & Pär Österholm, 2011.
"Does Money matter for U.S. Inflation? Evidence from Bayesian VARs,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 57(3), pages 531-550, September.
- Berger, Helge & Österholm, Pär, 2008. "Does money matter for U.S. inflation? Evidence from Bayesian VARs," Discussion Papers 2008/9, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Pär Österholm & Helge Berger, 2008. "Does Money Matter for U.S. Inflation? Evidence from Bayesian VARs," IMF Working Papers 08/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Antonio Diez de Los Rios, 2015.
"A New Linear Estimator for Gaussian Dynamic Term Structure Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 282-295, April.
- Antonio Diez de los Rios, 2013. "A New Linear Estimator for Gaussian Dynamic Term Structure Models," Staff Working Papers 13-10, Bank of Canada.
- Helge Berger & Pär Österholm, 2011.
"Does Money Growth Granger Cause Inflation in the Euro Area? Evidence from Out‐of‐Sample Forecasts Using Bayesian VARs,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(276), pages 45-60, March.
- Berger, Helge & Österholm, Pär, 2007. "Does Money Growth Granger-Cause Inflation in the Euro Area? Evidence from Out-of-Sample Forecasts Using Bayesian VARs," Working Paper Series 2007:30, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Pär Österholm & Helge Berger, 2008. "Does Money Growth Granger-Cause Inflation in the Euro Area? Evidence from Out-of-Sample Forecasts Using Bayesian VARs," IMF Working Papers 08/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Capistrán, Carlos & Ibarra, Raúl & Ramos, Manuel, 2012.
"El traspaso de movimientos del tipo de cambio a los precios. Un análisis para la economía mexicana,"
El Trimestre Económico,
Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(316), pages 813-838, octubre-d.
- Carlos Capistrán & Raúl Ibarra-Ramírez & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Prices: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2011-12, Banco de México.
- Cao, Bolong & Sun, Yixiao, 2011. "Asymptotic distributions of impulse response functions in short panel vector autoregressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 127-143, August.
- Bergman, Michael, 1996. "International evidence on the sources of macroeconomic fluctuations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1237-1258, June.
- Bühlmann, Peter, 1995. "Moving-average representation of autoregressive approximations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 331-342, December.
- Berger, Helge & Österholm, Pär, 2008. "Does money growth granger-cause inflation in the Euro Area? Evidence from output-of-sample forecasts using Bayesian VARs," Discussion Papers 2008/10, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Gavosto, Andrea & Pellegrini, Guido, 1999. "Demand and supply shocks in Italy:: An application to industrial output," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1679-1703, October.
- Becker, Torbjorn, 1997. "An investigation of Ricardian equivalence in a common trends model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 405-431, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:42:y:1989:i:3:p:371-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.