A note on the asymptotic distribution of impulse response functions of estimated var models with orthogonal residuals
No abstract is available for this item.
- Helge Berger & Pär Österholm, 2011.
"Does Money matter for U.S. Inflation? Evidence from Bayesian VARs,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 57(3), pages 531-550, September.
- Berger, Helge & Österholm, Pär, 2008. "Does money matter for U.S. inflation? Evidence from Bayesian VARs," Discussion Papers 2008/9, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Pär Österholm & Helge Berger, 2008. "Does Money Matter for U.S. Inflation? Evidence from Bayesian VARs," IMF Working Papers 08/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Antonio Diez de Los Rios, 2015. "A New Linear Estimator for Gaussian Dynamic Term Structure Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 282-295, April.
- Antonio Diez de los Rios, 2013. "A New Linear Estimator for Gaussian Dynamic Term Structure Models," Staff Working Papers 13-10, Bank of Canada.
- Helge Berger & Pär Österholm, 2011. "Does Money Growth Granger Cause Inflation in the Euro Area? Evidence from Out‐of‐Sample Forecasts Using Bayesian VARs," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(276), pages 45-60, March.
- Berger, Helge & Österholm, Pär, 2007. "Does Money Growth Granger-Cause Inflation in the Euro Area? Evidence from Out-of-Sample Forecasts Using Bayesian VARs," Working Paper Series 2007:30, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Pär Österholm & Helge Berger, 2008. "Does Money Growth Granger-Cause Inflation in the Euro Area? Evidence from Out-of-Sample Forecasts Using Bayesian VARs," IMF Working Papers 08/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Capistrán, Carlos & Ibarra, Raúl & Ramos, Manuel, 2012. "El traspaso de movimientos del tipo de cambio a los precios. Un análisis para la economía mexicana," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(316), pages 813-838, octubre-d.
- Carlos Capistrán & Raúl Ibarra-Ramírez & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Prices: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2011-12, Banco de México.
- Cao, Bolong & Sun, Yixiao, 2011. "Asymptotic distributions of impulse response functions in short panel vector autoregressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 127-143, August.
- Bergman, Michael, 1996. "International evidence on the sources of macroeconomic fluctuations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1237-1258, June.
- Bühlmann, Peter, 1995. "Moving-average representation of autoregressive approximations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 331-342, December.
- Berger, Helge & Österholm, Pär, 2008. "Does money growth granger-cause inflation in the Euro Area? Evidence from output-of-sample forecasts using Bayesian VARs," Discussion Papers 2008/10, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Gavosto, Andrea & Pellegrini, Guido, 1999. "Demand and supply shocks in Italy:: An application to industrial output," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1679-1703, October.
- Becker, Torbjorn, 1997. "An investigation of Ricardian equivalence in a common trends model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 405-431, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:42:y:1989:i:3:p:371-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed