Nonparametric least squares estimation in derivative families
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McFadden, Daniel, 1978. "Cost, Revenue, and Profit Functions," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 1 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Pelletier, Bruno, 2005. "Kernel density estimation on Riemannian manifolds," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 297-304, July.
- Axel Munk & Nicolai Bissantz & Thorsten Wagner & Gudrun Freitag, 2005. "On difference-based variance estimation in nonparametric regression when the covariate is high dimensional," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(1), pages 19-41.
- Eric Gautier & Yuichi Kitamura, 2013.
"Nonparametric Estimation in Random Coefficients Binary Choice Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 81(2), pages 581-607, March.
- Eric Gautier & Yuichi Kitamura, 2008. "Nonparametric Estimation in Random Coefficients Binary Choice Models," Working Papers 2008-15, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Eric Gautier & Yuichi Kitamura, 2011. "Nonparametric estimation in random coefficients binary choice models," Working Papers hal-00403939, HAL.
- Eric Gautier & Yuichi Kitamura, 2009. "Nonparametric Estimation in Random Coefficients Binary Choice Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1721, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:21:y:2009:i:5:p:611-628 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Ivaldi, Marc & Larribeau, Sophie, 1996. "Sobolev Estimation of Approximate Regressions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(05), pages 753-772, December.
- Jorgenson, Dale W., 1986. "Econometric methods for modeling producer behavior," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1841-1915 Elsevier.
- Spokoiny, Vladimir, 2002. "Variance Estimation for High-Dimensional Regression Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 111-133, July.
- Hendriks, Harrie, 2003. "Application of fast spherical Fourier transform to density estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 209-221, February.
- Yatchew,Adonis, 2003.
"Semiparametric Regression for the Applied Econometrician,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521012263.
- Yatchew,Adonis, 2003. "Semiparametric Regression for the Applied Econometrician," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521812832.
- Fan, Jianqing & Yao, Qiwei, 1998. "Efficient estimation of conditional variance functions in stochastic regression," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6635, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hall, Peter, 1984. "Central limit theorem for integrated square error of multivariate nonparametric density estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-16, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitri Dimitropoulos and Adonis Yatchew, 2017. "Is Productivity Growth in Electricity Distribution Negative? An Empirical Analysis Using Ontario Data," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Wooyoung Kim & Koohyun Kwon & Soonwoo Kwon & Sokbae Lee, 2014. "The identification power of smoothness assumptions in models with counterfactual outcomes," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric regression Cost and factor demand estimation Partial derivative data Curse of dimensionality Dimension reduction Rates of convergence Orthogonal series methods Cross-validation Smoothing parameter selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:157:y:2010:i:2:p:362-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.