Exogeneity in structural equation models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per, 2001. "Testing exogeneity under distributional misspecification," Working Paper Series 2001:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 681-700, May.
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per, 2001. "Graphical diagnostics of endogeneity," Umeå Economic Studies 553, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Garen, John, 1984. "The Returns to Schooling: A Selectivity Bias Approach with a Continuous Choice Variable," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1199-1218, September.
- Garen, John, 1988. "Compensating Wage Differentials and the Endogeneity of Job Riskiness," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 9-16, February.
- Francis Vella, 1998. "Estimating Models with Sample Selection Bias: A Survey," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 127-169.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Luna Xavier & Johansson Per, 2014. "Testing for the Unconfoundedness Assumption Using an Instrumental Assumption," Journal of Causal Inference, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-13, September.
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per, 2012.
"Testing for nonparametric identification of causal effects in the presence of a quasi-instrument,"
Working Paper Series
2012:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per, 2012. "Testing for Nonparametric Identification of Causal Effects in the Presence of a Quasi-Instrument," IZA Discussion Papers 6692, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Pajor, 2011. "A Bayesian Analysis of Exogeneity in Models with Latent Variables," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 3(2), pages 49-73, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:132:y:2006:i:2:p:527-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.