Score tests of normality in bivariate probit models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Anthony Murphy, 2005. "Score Tests of Normality in Bivariate Probit Models," Econometrics 0512004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horowitz, Joel L., 1994. "Bootstrap-based critical values for the information matrix test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 395-411, April.
- J. S. Butler & Patrali Chatterjee, 1997. "Tests of the Specification of Univariate and Bivariate Ordered Probit," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(2), pages 343-347, May.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-512, March.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1984. "Tests for the Bivariate Normal Distribution in Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 843-863, July.
- Pagan, Adrian & Vella, Frank, 1989. "Diagnostic Tests for Models Based on Individual Data: A Survey," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(S), pages 29-59, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:pepspp:v:23:y:2017:i:2:p:12:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Botezat, Alina & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2014.
"The Impact of Parents Migration on the Well-being of Children Left Behind: Initial Evidence from Romania,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Botezat, Alina & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2014. "The impact of parents migration on the well-being of children left behind: Initial evidence from Romania," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-029, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Mendola, Mariapia & Miranda, Alfonso, 2015.
"Hard to Forget: The Long-Lasting Impact of War on Mental Health,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimiliano Bratti & Mariapia Mendola & Alfonso Miranda, 2016. "Hard to forget:The long-lasting impact of war on mental health," HiCN Working Papers 206, Households in Conflict Network.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Mariapia Mendola & Alfonso Miranda, 2015. "Hard to Forget: the Long-Lasting Impact of War on Mental Health," Development Working Papers 388, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:138:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1643-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiburis, Richard C. & Das, Jishnu & Lokshin, Michael, 2012.
"A practical comparison of the bivariate probit and linear IV estimators,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 762-766.
- Chiburis, Richard C. & Das, Jishnu & Lokshin, Michael, 2011. "A practical comparison of the bivariate probit and linear IV estimators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5601, The World Bank.
- Luca Zanin & Rosalba Radice & Giampiero Marra, 2013. "Estimating the Effect of Perceived Risk of Crime on Social Trust in the Presence of Endogeneity Bias," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 523-547, November.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2012.
"Copula Bivariate Probit Models: With An Application To Medical Expenditures,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(12), pages 1444-1455, December.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2011. "Copula bivariate probit models: with an application to medical expenditures," ECON - Working Papers 029, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Darryl Holden & Roger Perman, 2014.
"The convenient calculation of some test statistics in models of discrete choice,"
1410, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Holden, Darryl & Perman, Roger, 2014. "The convenient calculation of some test statistics in models of discrete choice," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-07, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:4:p:529-539 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo LUCCHETTI & Claudia PIGINI, 2011. "Conditional Moment Tests for Normality in Bivariate Limited Dependent Variable Models: a Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers 357, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:14:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1769-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fagan, Frank & Bilgel, Fırat, 2015. "Sunsets and federal lawmaking: Evidence from the 110th Congress," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-6.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2009. "Copula-based bivariate binary response models," SOI - Working Papers 0913, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Ahmed, Mansur & Goodwin, Barry, "undated". "Agricultural Mechanization and Non-Farm Labor Supply of Farm Households: Evidence from Bangladesh," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236131, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Riccardo Lucchetti & Claudia Pigini, 2013. "A test for bivariate normality with applications in microeconometric models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(4), pages 535-572, November.
- Holden, Darryl & Perman, Roger, 2014. "The convenient calculation of some test statistics in models of discrete choice," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-07, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Konishi, Yoshifumi & Adachi, Kenji, 2011. "A framework for estimating willingness-to-pay to avoid endogenous environmental risks," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 130-154, January.
- Michael J. Peel, 2014. "Addressing unobserved endogeneity bias in accounting studies: control and sensitivity methods by variable type," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 545-571, October.
- Rachel Sabates-Wheeler & Ricardo Sabates & Adriana Castaldo, 2008. "Tackling Poverty-migration Linkages: Evidence from Ghana and Egypt," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 307-328, June.
- Firat Bilgel & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2017. "Self-Rated Health and Primary Care Utilization: Is Selection into Healthcare Endogenously Determined?," Working Papers 1079, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jun 2017.
More about this item
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:95:y:2007:i:3:p:374-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.