Tests for the Bivariate Normal Distribution in Econometric Models with Selectivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Astrid Grasdal, 2001.
"The performance of sample selection estimators to control for attrition bias,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 385-398.
- Grasdal, A., 2000. "The Performance of Sample Selection Estimators to Control for Attrition Bias," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0101, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Grasdal, A., 2001. "The Performance of Sample Selection Estimators to Control for Attrition Bias," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 225, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Christopher Bollinger & James P. Ziliak & Kenneth R. Troske, 2011.
"Down from the Mountain: Skill Upgrading and Wages in Appalachia,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(4), pages 819-857.
- Bollinger, Christopher R. & Ziliak, James P. & Troske, Kenneth, 2009. "Down from the Mountain: Skill Upgrading and Wages in Appalachia," IZA Discussion Papers 4249, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Pfaffermayr, 2014. "A GMM-Based Test for Normal Disturbances of the Heckman Sample Selection Model," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-18, October.
- Yao, Yang, 1999. "Rural industry and labor market integration in eastern China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 463-496, August.
- Kuismanen, Mika, 1997. "Labour Supply, Unemployment and Income Taxation: An Empirical Application for Finnish Females," Discussion Papers 145, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Marra, Giampiero & Radice, Rosalba, 2013. "Estimation of a regression spline sample selection model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 158-173.
- Murphy, Anthony, 2007.
"Score tests of normality in bivariate probit models,"
Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 374-379, June.
- Anthony Murphy, 2005. "Score Tests of Normality in Bivariate Probit Models," Econometrics 0512004, EconWPA.
- Luca Zanin & Rosalba Radice & Giampiero Marra, 2013. "Estimating the Effect of Perceived Risk of Crime on Social Trust in the Presence of Endogeneity Bias," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 523-547, November.
- van Santen, Peter & Alessie, Rob & Kalwij, Adriaan, 2012. "Probabilistic survey questions and incorrect answers: Retirement income replacement rates," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 267-280.
- Cheti Nicoletti & Marco Francesconi, 2006.
"Intergenerational mobility and sample selection in short panels,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 1265-1293.
- Francesconi, Marco & Nicoletti, Cheti, 2004. "Intergenerational mobility and sample selection in short panels," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Guilhem Bascle, 2008. "Controlling for endogeneity with instrumental variables in strategic management research," Post-Print hal-00576795, HAL.
- Miguel Santolino & Catalina Bolancé & Manuela Alcañiz, 2011. "Factors affecting hospital admission and recovery stay duration of in-patient motor victims in Spain," IREA Working Papers 201119, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Riccardo Lucchetti & Claudia Pigini, 2013. "A test for bivariate normality with applications in microeconometric models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(4), pages 535-572, November.
- Ian K. McDonough & Constant I. Tra, 2017. "The impact of computer-based tutorials on high school math proficiency," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 1041-1063, May.
- Konishi, Yoshifumi & Adachi, Kenji, 2011. "A framework for estimating willingness-to-pay to avoid endogenous environmental risks," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 130-154, January.
- Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2011.
"Robust Misspecification Tests for the Heckman's Two-Step Estimator,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 154-172.
- Montes-Rojas, G., 2008. "Robust misspecification tests for the Heckman’s two-step estimator," Working Papers 08/01, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Stefano Puddu & Andreas Waelchli, 2015. "TAF Effect on Liquidity Risk Exposure," IRENE Working Papers 15-07, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:52:y:1984:i:4:p:843-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.