Underemployment, on-the-job search, and the Beveridge curve
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
- Robert Shimer, 2005. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1994. "Search Unemployment with On-the-job Search," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 457-475.
- Andolfatto, David, 1996. "Business Cycles and Labor-Market Search," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 112-132, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gavrel, Frédéric, 2012.
"On the inefficiency of matching models of unemployment with heterogeneous workers and jobs when firms rank their applicants,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1746-1758.
- Frédéric Gavrel, 2011. "On the Inefficiency of Matching Models of Unemployment with Heterogeneous Workers and Jobs when Firms Rank their Applicants," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201107, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Frédéric Gavrel, 2012. "On the inefficiency of matching models of unemployment with heterogeneous workers and jobs when firms rank their applicants," Post-Print halshs-00771059, HAL.
- Frédéric Gavrel & Isabelle Lebon & Therese Rebière, 2010.
"Career Paths, Unemployment, and the Efficiency of the Labor Market: Should Youth Employment Be Subsidized?,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(3), pages 533-560, June.
- Thérèse REBIÈRE & Frédéric GAVREL & Isabelle LEBON, "undated". "Career Paths, Unemployment and the Efficiency of the Labor Market: Should Youth Employment be Subsidized?," EcoMod2008 23800113, EcoMod.
- Frédéric Gavrel & Isabelle Lebon & Thérèse Rebière, 2010. "Career paths, unemployment, and the efficiency of the labor market: should youth employment be subsidized?," Post-Print halshs-00545220, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:91:y:2006:i:2:p:167-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .