An indirect effect of education on growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong-Wha, 1993.
"International comparisons of educational attainment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 363-394, December.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 1993. "International Comparisons of Educational Attainment," NBER Working Papers 4349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- Knowles, Stephen & Owen, P. Dorian, 1995. "Health capital and cross-country variation in income per capita in the Mankiw-Romer-Weil model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 99-106, April.
- Temple, Jonathan, 1999. "A positive effect of human capital on growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 131-134, October.
- Nazrul Islam, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-1170.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2005.
"International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger & Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2005. "International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 1630, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vu, Tam Bang & Hammes, David L. & Im, Eric Iksoon, 2012. "Vocational or university education? A new look at their effects on economic growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 426-428.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Francesco Pigliaru & Piergiorgio Chelucci, 2011.
"International Tfp Dynamics And Human Capital Stocks: A Panel Data Analysis, 1960–2003,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(1), pages 156-182, March.
- A. Di Liberto & F. Pigliaru & P. Chelucci, 2008. "International TFP Dynamics and Human Capital Stocks: a Panel Data Analysis, 1960-2003," Working Paper CRENoS 200812, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:80:y:2003:i:1:p:31-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.