Local equilibria in economic games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana B. ANIA, 1998.
"An Evolutionary Analysis of Insurance Markets under Adverse Selection,"
Vienna Economics Papers
9801, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Ania, A.B. & Troger, T. & Wambach, A., 1998. "An Evolutionary Analysis of Insurance Markets Under Adverse Selection," Papers 9808, Washington St. Louis - School of Business and Political Economy.
- Fernando Vega-Redondo, 1997. "The Evolution of Walrasian Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 375-384, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Leininger, 2002. "Contests over Public Goods: Evolutionary Stability and the Free-Rider Problem," CESifo Working Paper Series 713, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ross Cressman & Josef Hofbauer & Frank Riedel, 2005. "Stability of the Replicator Equation for a Single-Species with a Multi-Dimensional Continuous Trait Space," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jesper Roine, 2006. "Downsian Competition When No Policy is Unbeatable," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(2), pages 273-284, August.
- Olovsson, Conny & Roine, Jesper, 2007. "On the Possibility of Political Change – Outcomes in Between Local and Global Equilibria," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 654, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Mar 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:70:y:2001:i:2:p:165-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .