An Evolutionary Analysis of Insurance Markets under Adverse Selection
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ania, A.B. & Troger, T. & Wambach, A., 1998. "An Evolutionary Analysis of Insurance Markets Under Adverse Selection," Papers 9808, Washington St. Louis - School of Business and Political Economy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos & Ania, Ana B., 2001. "Local equilibria in economic games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 165-173, February.
- Inderst, Roman & Wambach, Achim, 2001.
"Competitive insurance markets under adverse selection and capacity constraints,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1981-1992, December.
- Inderst, Roman & Wambach, Achim, 1999. "Competitive Insurance Markets Under Adverse Selection and Capacity Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 2269, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vie:viennp:9801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.