Are Pick data on parallel exchange rates misleading?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Besley, Timothy, 1989.
"General equilibrium with parallel markets for goods and foreign exchange: Theory and application to Ghana,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(12), pages 1921-1930, December.
- Azam, J.P. & Besley, T., 1988. "General Equilibrium With Parallel Markets For Goods And Foreign Exchange: Theory And Application For Ghana," Papers 143, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor, 1990. "Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries with a Parallel Market for Foreign Exchange: A Formal Framework," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(3), pages 560-592, September.
- Patton Culbertson, W., 1989. "Empirical regularities in black markets for currency," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(12), pages 1907-1919, December.
- McCallum, B T, 1972. "Relative Asymptotic Bias from Errors of Omission and Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 757-758, July.
- Aigner, D. J., 1974. "MSE dominance of least squares with errors-of-observation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 365-372, December.
- Marion, Nancy P, 1994. "Dual Exchange Rates in Europe and Latin America," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 8(2), pages 213-245, May.
- Culbertson, William Patton, Jr, 1975. "Purchasing Power Parity and Black-Market Exchange Rates," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 287-296, June.
- Bonham, Carl S & Dacy, Douglas C, 1991. "In Search of a "Strictly Rational" Forecast," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 245-253, May.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:59:y:1998:i:2:p:223-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.