Are Pick data on parallel exchange rates misleading?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aigner, D. J., 1974. "MSE dominance of least squares with errors-of-observation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 365-372, December.
- Culbertson, William Patton, Jr, 1975. "Purchasing Power Parity and Black-Market Exchange Rates," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 287-296, June.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Besley, Timothy, 1989.
"General equilibrium with parallel markets for goods and foreign exchange: Theory and application to Ghana,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(12), pages 1921-1930, December.
- Azam, J.P. & Besley, T., 1988. "General Equilibrium With Parallel Markets For Goods And Foreign Exchange: Theory And Application For Ghana," Papers 143, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor, 1990. "Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries with a Parallel Market for Foreign Exchange: A Formal Framework," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(3), pages 560-592, September.
- Patton Culbertson, W., 1989. "Empirical regularities in black markets for currency," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(12), pages 1907-1919, December.
- McCallum, B T, 1972. "Relative Asymptotic Bias from Errors of Omission and Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 757-758, July.
- Marion, Nancy P, 1994. "Dual Exchange Rates in Europe and Latin America," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 8(2), pages 213-245, May.
- Bonham, Carl S & Dacy, Douglas C, 1991. "In Search of a "Strictly Rational" Forecast," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 245-253, May.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:59:y:1998:i:2:p:223-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.