The ethnic wage gap and employment differentials in the 1990s: Evidence for Britain
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Neumark, 1987.
"Employers' discriminatory behavior and the estimation of wage discrimination,"
Special Studies Papers
227, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Neumark, 1988. "Employers' Discriminatory Behavior and the Estimation of Wage Discrimination," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 279-295.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Leslie S. Stratton, 1993.
"Racial Differences in Men's Unemployment,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 46(3), pages 451-463, April.
- Blackaby, D. H. & Clark, K. & Leslie, D. G. & Murphy, P. D., 1994. "Black-white male earnings and employment prospects in the 1970s and 1980s evidence for Britain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 273-279, November.
- Macpherson, David A & Hirsch, Barry T, 1995. "Wages and Gender Composition: Why Do Women's Jobs Pay Less?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(3), pages 426-71, July.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- McCormick, Barry, 1986. "Evidence about the Comparative Earnings of Asian and West Indian Workers in Great Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 33(2), pages 97-110, May.
- Nawata, Kazumitsu, 1993. "A note on the estimation of models with sample-selection biases," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 15-24.
- O'Neill, June, 1990. "The Role of Human Capital in Earnings Differences between Black and White Men," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 25-45, Fall.
- Dex, Shirley, 1986. "Earnings Differentials of Second Generation West Indian and White School Leavers in Britain," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 54(2), pages 162-79, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:58:y:1998:i:1:p:97-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.