On two stage least squares estimation of the average treatment effect in a random coefficient model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oosterbeek, Hessel, 1992. "Study duration and earnings: A test in relation to the human capital versus screening debate," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 223-228, October.
- Garen, John, 1984. "The Returns to Schooling: A Selectivity Bias Approach with a Continuous Choice Variable," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1199-1218, September.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Independent Observations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 483-499, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- S. Arunachalam & Sridhar N. Ramaswami & Pol Herrmann & Doug Walker, 2018. "Innovation pathway to profitability: the role of entrepreneurial orientation and marketing capabilities," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 744-766, July.
- Bruinshoofd Allard & Kool Clemens, 2002. "The Determinants of Corporate Liquidity in the Netherlands," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda, 2012. "Targeted Subsidies and Private Market Participation: An Assessment of Fertilizer Demand in Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 1194, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sebastian Stolorz, 2005. "A Test of the Signalling Hypothesis - Evidence from Natural Experiment," Labor and Demography 0512008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordon Dahl, 2010. "Early teen marriage and future poverty," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(3), pages 689-718, August.
- Thomas, Duncan & Strauss, John, 1997.
"Health and wages: Evidence on men and women in urban Brazil,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 159-185, March.
- Thomas, D. & Strauss, J., 1997. "Health and Wages: Evidence on Men and Women in Urban Brazil," Papers 97-05, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Roselinde Kessels & Guido Erreygers, 2016. "Structural equation modeling for decomposing rank-dependent indicators of socioeconomic inequality of health: an empirical study," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches & Jerry A. Hausman, 1984. "Patents and R&D: Is There A Lag?," NBER Working Papers 1454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Medina & Jairo Núñez, 2005. "Repercusiones de la capacitación laboral pública y privada en Colombia," Research Department Publications 3178, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Baert, Stijn & Picchio, Matteo, 2021.
"A signal of (Train)ability? Grade repetition and hiring chances,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 867-878.
- Stijn Baert & Matteo Picchio, 2020. "A Signal of (Train)ability? Grade Repetition and Hiring Chances," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 20/999, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stijn Baert & Matteo Picchio, 2020. "A Signal Of Train(Ability)? Grade Repetition And Hiring Chances," Working Papers 446, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Baert, Stijn & Picchio, Matteo, 2020. "A Signal of (Train)Ability? Grade Repetition and Hiring Chances," IZA Discussion Papers 13488, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baert, Stijn & Picchio, Matteo, 2020. "A Signal of (Train)ability? Grade Repetition and Hiring Chances," GLO Discussion Paper Series 598, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Sande, Jon Bingen & Haugland, Sven A., 2015. "Strategic performance effects of misaligned formal contracting: The mediating role of relational contracting," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 187-194.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Cecilia Rouse, 1998.
"Income, Schooling, and Ability: Evidence from a New Sample of Identical Twins,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(1), pages 253-284.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Cecilia Rouse, 1997. "Income, Schooling, and Ability: Evidence from a New Sample of Identical Twins," NBER Working Papers 6106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández‐Val & Whitney Newey & Sami Stouli & Francis Vella, 2020.
"Semiparametric estimation of structural functions in nonseparable triangular models,"
Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 11(2), pages 503-533, May.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Whitney K. Newey & Sami Stouli & Francis Vella, 2017. "Semiparametric estimation of structural functions in nonseparable triangular models," CeMMAP working papers CWP48/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández-Val & Whitney Newey & Sami Stouli & Francis Vella, 2017. "Semiparametric Estimation of Structural Functions in Nonseparable Triangular Models," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 17/690, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iv'an Fern'andez-Val & Whitney Newey & Sami Stouli & Francis Vella, 2017. "Semiparametric Estimation of Structural Functions in Nonseparable Triangular Models," Papers 1711.02184, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2019.
- Eric Rasmusen, 1995. "Observed Choice, Estimation, and Optimism About Policy Changes," Econometrics 9506004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jun 1995.
- Bound, John & Holzer, Harry J, 2000.
"Demand Shifts, Population Adjustments, and Labor Market Outcomes during the 1980s,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 20-54, January.
- John Bound & Harry J. Holzer, 1996. "Demand Shifts, Population Adjustments, and Labor Market Outcomes during the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 5685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria De Paola, 2011. "Easy grading practices and supply–demand factors: evidence from Italy," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 227-246, October.
- Asuyama, Yoko, 2015. "Skill sorting and production chains : evidence from India," IDE Discussion Papers 545, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- John Mullahy, 1999.
"It'll only hurt a second? Microeconomic determinants of who gets flu shots,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 9-24, February.
- John Mullahy, 1998. "It'll Only Hurt a Second? Microeconomic Determinants of Who Gets Flu Shots," NBER Working Papers 6500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sander, William, 1995. "Schooling and smoking," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 23-33, March.
- Guilhem Bascle, 2008. "Controlling for endogeneity with instrumental variables in strategic management research," Post-Print hal-00576795, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:56:y:1997:i:2:p:129-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.