On two stage least squares estimation of the average treatment effect in a random coefficient model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oosterbeek, Hessel, 1992. "Study duration and earnings: A test in relation to the human capital versus screening debate," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 223-228, October.
- Garen, John, 1984. "The Returns to Schooling: A Selectivity Bias Approach with a Continuous Choice Variable," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1199-1218, September.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Independent Observations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 483-499, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- S. Arunachalam & Sridhar N. Ramaswami & Pol Herrmann & Doug Walker, 2018. "Innovation pathway to profitability: the role of entrepreneurial orientation and marketing capabilities," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 744-766, July.
- Bruinshoofd Allard & Kool Clemens, 2002. "The Determinants of Corporate Liquidity in the Netherlands," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda, 2012. "Targeted Subsidies and Private Market Participation: An Assessment of Fertilizer Demand in Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 1194, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sebastian Stolorz, 2005. "A Test of the Signalling Hypothesis - Evidence from Natural Experiment," Labor and Demography 0512008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordon Dahl, 2010. "Early teen marriage and future poverty," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(3), pages 689-718, August.
- Beat Hintermann & Anna Alberini & Anil Markandya, 2010.
"Estimating the value of safety with labour market data: are the results trustworthy?,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(9), pages 1085-1100.
- Beat Hintermann & Anna Alberini & Anil Markandya, 2006. "Estimating the Value of Safety with Labor Market Data: Are the Results Trustworthy?," Working Papers 2006.119, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hintermann, Beat & Alberini, Anna & Markandya, Anil, 2006. "Estimating the Value of Safety with Labor Market Data: Are the Results Trustworthy?," Sustainability Indicators and Environmental Valuation Working Papers 12213, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Patrick Kline & Christopher R. Walters, 2019.
"On Heckits, LATE, and Numerical Equivalence,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 87(2), pages 677-696, March.
- Patrick Kline & Christopher R. Walters, 2017. "On Heckits, LATE, and Numerical Equivalence," Papers 1706.05982, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2018.
- Patrick M. Kline & Christopher R. Walters, 2018. "On Heckits, LATE, and Numerical Equivalence," NBER Working Papers 24477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Kline & Christopher R. Walters, 2018. "On Heckits, LATE, and Numerical Equivalence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6994, CESifo.
- Thomas, Duncan & Strauss, John, 1997.
"Health and wages: Evidence on men and women in urban Brazil,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 159-185, March.
- Thomas, D. & Strauss, J., 1997. "Health and Wages: Evidence on Men and Women in Urban Brazil," Papers 97-05, RAND - Reprint Series.
- John K. Dagsvik & TorbjØrn HÆgeland & Arvid Raknerud, 2011.
"Estimating the returns to schooling: a likelihood approach based on normal mixtures,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 613-640, June.
- John K. Dagsvik & Torbjørn Hægeland & Arvid Raknerud, 2008. "Estimating the Returns to Schooling: A Likelihood Approach Based on Normal Mixtures," Discussion Papers 567, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Roselinde Kessels & Guido Erreygers, 2016. "Structural equation modeling for decomposing rank-dependent indicators of socioeconomic inequality of health: an empirical study," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Amrit Tiwana, 2018. "Platform Synergy: Architectural Origins and Competitive Consequences," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 829-848, December.
- Szilvia Hamori, 2007. "The effect of school starting age on academic performance in Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0702, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches & Jerry A. Hausman, 1984. "Patents and R&D: Is There A Lag?," NBER Working Papers 1454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Medina & Jairo Núñez, 2005. "Repercusiones de la capacitación laboral pública y privada en Colombia," Research Department Publications 3178, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lorraine Dearden & Barbara Sianesi, 2001. "Estimating the Returns to Education: Models, Methods and Results," CEE Discussion Papers 0016, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Stijn Baert & Matteo Picchio, 2020.
"A Signal of (Train)ability? Grade Repetition and Hiring Chances,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
20/999, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stijn Baert & Matteo Picchio, 2020. "A Signal Of Train(Ability)? Grade Repetition And Hiring Chances," Working Papers 446, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Baert, Stijn & Picchio, Matteo, 2020. "A Signal of (Train)Ability? Grade Repetition and Hiring Chances," IZA Discussion Papers 13488, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baert, Stijn & Picchio, Matteo, 2020. "A Signal of (Train)ability? Grade Repetition and Hiring Chances," GLO Discussion Paper Series 598, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Sande, Jon Bingen & Haugland, Sven A., 2015. "Strategic performance effects of misaligned formal contracting: The mediating role of relational contracting," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 187-194.
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Marius Ooms, 2000. "Multimodality and the GARCH Likelihood," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0798, Econometric Society.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Cecilia Rouse, 1998.
"Income, Schooling, and Ability: Evidence from a New Sample of Identical Twins,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(1), pages 253-284.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Cecilia Rouse, 1997. "Income, Schooling, and Ability: Evidence from a New Sample of Identical Twins," NBER Working Papers 6106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:56:y:1997:i:2:p:129-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.