Study duration and earnings: A test in relation to the human capital versus screening debate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stijn Baert & Matteo Picchio, 2020.
"A Signal Of Train(Ability)? Grade Repetition And Hiring Chances,"
446, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Baert, Stijn & Picchio, Matteo, 2020. "A Signal of (Train)ability? Grade Repetition and Hiring Chances," GLO Discussion Paper Series 598, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Baert, Stijn & Picchio, Matteo, 2020. "A Signal of (Train)Ability? Grade Repetition and Hiring Chances," IZA Discussion Papers 13488, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stijn Baert & Matteo Picchio, 2020. "A Signal of (Train)ability? Grade Repetition and Hiring Chances," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 20/999, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Steven F. Koch & S. Ssekabira Ntege, 2008.
"Returns To Schooling: Skills Accumulation Or Information Revelation?,"
200812, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Steve F Koch & Ssekabira Ntege, 2008. "Returns to Schooling: Skills Accumulation or Information Revelation?," Working Papers 87, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1997. "On two stage least squares estimation of the average treatment effect in a random coefficient model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 129-133, October.
- Arabsheibani, G. Reza & Rees, Hedley, 1998. "On the Weak vs Strong Version of the Screening Hypothesis: A Re-Examination of the P-Test for the U.K," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 189-192, April.
- Brown, Sarah & Sessions, John G., 1999. "Education and employment status: a test of the strong screening hypothesis in Italy," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 397-404, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:40:y:1992:i:2:p:223-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.