Market reactions to the ECB’s Comprehensive Assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cenkhan Sahin & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Market reactions to the ECB's Comprehensive Assessment," DNB Working Papers 463, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fratianni, Michele & Marchionne, Francesco, 2013.
"The fading stock market response to announcements of bank bailouts,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 69-89.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2013. "The fading stock market response to announcements of bank bailouts," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 76, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Donald P. Morgan & Stavros Peristiani & Vanessa Savino, 2014. "The Information Value of the Stress Test," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(7), pages 1479-1500, October.
- Petrella, Giovanni & Resti, Andrea, 2013. "Supervisors as information producers: Do stress tests reduce bank opaqueness?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5406-5420.
- Amici, Alessandra & Fiordelisi, Franco & Masala, Francesco & Ricci, Ornella & Sist, Federica, 2013. "Value creation in banking through strategic alliances and joint ventures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1386-1396.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Mester, Loretta J. & Pagano, Michael S., 2014. "Large capital infusions, investor reactions, and the return and risk-performance of financial institutions over the business cycle," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 62-81.
- James W. Kolari & Seppo Pynnönen, 2010. "Event Study Testing with Cross-sectional Correlation of Abnormal Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(11), pages 3996-4025, November.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Steffen, Sascha, 2014. "Falling short of expectations? Stress-testing the European banking system," CEPS Papers 8803, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Aarstad Jarle, 2014. "Structural Holes and Entrepreneurial Decision Making," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-16, July.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Steffen, Sascha, 2014. "Making sense of the comprehensive assessment," SAFE Policy Letters 32, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2014. "Was the ECB’s Comprehensive Assessment up to standard?," CEPS Papers 9795, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- A. Craig MacKinlay, 1997. "Event Studies in Economics and Finance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 13-39, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnould, Guillaume & Dehmej, Salim, 2016.
"Is the European banking system robust? An evaluation through the lens of the ECB׳s Comprehensive Assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 126-144.
- Guillaume Arnould & Salim Dehmej, 2016. "Is the European banking system robust? An evaluation through the lens of the ECB?s Comprehensive Assessment," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 147, pages 126-144.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:32:y:2017:i:c:p:86-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carboni, Marika & Fiordelisi, Franco & Ricci, Ornella & Lopes, Francesco Saverio Stentella, 2017. "Surprised or not surprised? The investors’ reaction to the comprehensive assessment preceding the launch of the banking union," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 122-132.
More about this item
KeywordsECB Comprehensive Assessment; Stress tests; Bank equity returns; CDS spreads;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:140:y:2016:i:c:p:1-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.