Was the ECB’s Comprehensive Assessment up to standard?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnould, Guillaume & Dehmej, Salim, 2016.
"Is the European banking system robust? An evaluation through the lens of the ECB׳s Comprehensive Assessment,"
International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 126-144.
- Guillaume Arnould & Salim Dehmej, 2016. "Is the European banking system robust? An evaluation through the lens of the ECB?s Comprehensive Assessment," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 147, pages 126-144.
- Sahin, Cenkhan & de Haan, Jakob, 2016.
"Market reactions to the ECB’s Comprehensive Assessment,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 1-5.
- Cenkhan Sahin & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Market reactions to the ECB's Comprehensive Assessment," DNB Working Papers 463, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jakub Gren & David Howarth & Lucia Quaglia, 2015. "Supranational Banking Supervision in Europe: The Construction of a Credible Watchdog," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53, pages 181-199, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eps:cepswp:9795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Minkova). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cepssbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.