Report NEP-EEC-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Engler & Giovanni Ganelli & Juha Tervala & Simon Voigts, 2014. "Fiscal Devaluation in a Monetary Union," IMF Working Papers 14/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Hernández de Cos, Pablo & Nickel, Christiane & Koester, Gerrit & Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2014. "Signalling fiscal stress in the euro area - a country-specific early warning system," Working Paper Series 1712, European Central Bank.
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Ziegelmeyer, Michael & Porpiglia, Alessandro, 2014. "Household wealth in the euro area: the importance of intergenerational transfers, homeownership and house price dynamics," Working Paper Series 1690, European Central Bank.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2014. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra-European Real Exchange Rates," Post-Print hal-00961713, HAL.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Pappadà, Francesco, 2014. "Euro area external imbalances and the burden of adjustment," Working Paper Series 1681, European Central Bank.
- Beker, Victor, 2014. "On the European debt crisis," MPRA Paper 59869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frauke Schleer & Willi Semmler, 2014. "Financial Sector and Output Dynamics in the Euro Area: Non-linearities Reconsidered," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2014-5, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Burcu Berke, 2014. "Fiscal policy and the real exchange rate: Some evidence from Spain," Working Papers 14-11, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Pawel Gajewski, 2014. "Sovereign spreads and financial market behavior before and during the crisis," Lodz Economics Working Papers 4/2014, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2014. "Was the ECB’s Comprehensive Assessment up to standard?," CEPS Papers 9795, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Tkačevs, Olegs & Christodoulopoulou, Styliani, 2014. "Measuring the effectiveness of cost and price competitiveness in external rebalancing of euro area countries: What do alternative HCIs tell us?," Working Paper Series 1736, European Central Bank.
- Basham, James & Roland, Aanor, 2014. "Policy-making of the European Central Bank during the crisis: Do personalities matter?," IPE Working Papers 38/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Frederic Lambert & Kenichi Ueda, 2014. "The Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policies on Bank Soundness," IMF Working Papers 14/152, International Monetary Fund.